44

Bella's POV
The battle started. All the death eaters were standing outside of Hogwarts. My home. The place where I've lived my last 6 years and now I'm forced to watch it burn to the ground. I'm watching all the death eaters send spells to break the barrier around the school.
1 crack...2 cracks...3 cracks... 4 cracks. Every crack is 1 step closer to failure. He's 1 step closer to victory. Boom. The barrier broke. All the death eaters were rushing onto the grounds to fight for there life's.

Me and Draco walk behind all the death eaters running into the ground with there wands pointed. When we get in there, we see chaos. Spell flying everywhere, trolls swinging there bats, and people collapsed on the floor. It only been five seconds.
"In the past"
"Present"
"And future" me and Draco say and link pinky's. "I love you"
"I love you too" he says and kisses me. My hand slips from Draco's and I run to find Ginny. "GINNY!" I scream when I get a glimpse of her and she turns around. "BELLA!" She shouts back and we both run to each other. Are body's collide and are arms rap around each other. "Are you ok. I'm so sorry I couldn't come" she cry's in my shoulder. "Gin, it's ok, you couldn't do anything" I say back at pull out of the hug. We both ran off and started to dodge and fire spells.

Me and Ginny went into the great hall and saw mum on the floor. "Mum?" Ginny asks and we walk up to her. She moves away and we see a body laying on the floor. I walk closer to see who it is and my eyes fill with tears. George comes up and hugs me while crying. I hug him back in shock and then he goes and hugs Ginny. He's dead? He's really dead? He can't be. This is a joke right? My brother, George's twin.

Everyone told us to go to the courtyard and when we got there, we saw all the death eaters walking towards us.

"HARRY POTTER...IS DEAD" Voldemort shout. "NO. NO" Ginny ran out but I held her back. "Stupid girl, Harry Potter is dead. From this day forth, you put your faith, in me" he says as Draco comes up beside me and holds my hand. He turns around to the death eaters. "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD" he shouts and all the death eaters laugh except Narcissa. "Hehehe" he laughs. "And now is the time to declare yourself"
"Come forward and join us...or die" he says after a moment of silence.

"Draco, D-Draco" his dad stutters. Draco looks at me and I shake my head with tears running down my cheek. "Draco" Narcissa then says and his head snaps towards her. "Please" I cry and squeeze his hand. "Please forgive me, I love you" he whispers and kisses my lips. "No" I cry as he slips his hand out of mine and walks towards the death eaters. "Ah, well done Draco" Voldemort hugs him but he doesn't hug back and it gets awkward. He walks over to his mother and farther and looks back at me. We make eye contact as Neville does his speech but I don't hear any of it. My eyes flickers to Harry as he rolls out of Hagrids arms and everyone start shooting spells again. Me and Draco run to each other and our arms rap around each other. I jump and rap my legs around his body as he cups the back of my head. We just cry in each other's arms and miraculously don't get hit by any spells.

"We have to go" he whispers. "I'm not leaving without my family" I say and jump back down. "Plea-" he gets cut off by a red and green light blinding both of us. When it's gone, we look back to see Harry but Voldemort is nowhere to be seen. I walk up to Harry slowly and kneel down to him. "Is he gone?" I ask and he nods. I cry of happiness and feel arms rap around me. "He's gone Dray, he's gone" I cry and turn around. We both hug and he sits down on the floor as my head is against his chest.

Everyone is back inside now and me and Draco are at the astronomy tower, looking at the stars while holding hands. I walk backwards and grab a blanket. "I love you Dray" I say. "I lov-"
"Obliviate"