𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫

while clay was writing his letter and listening to music she was stuck doing her schoolwork. it wasn't her favorite thing to do, but sometimes she didn't mind it. those times only being when she understood what the work was about.

she wasn't exactly content with the amount of time she always spent doing work, but it was her fault. her procrastination always got the best of her, driving her to do all the work right before it was due. it wasn't the worst thing tho. she worked better under pressure, no matter how tired she was.

she listened to the music blare through her earphones. her current position being criss cross on her bed, her laptop in front of her. she'd been doing homework for the past ten hours, with breaks in between of course. it was nearing four am and she wasn't even close to tired, but she was tired of doing work.

closing out of her current document, she opened netflix. she decided to watch the 100, yet again. before she played the show she got up and walked to her kitchen.

she grabbed a water, caprisun, and some grapes from the counter. living in a house alone was something astrid was fond of. she was able to buy whatever she wanted and she could be as loud as she wanted at this time.

once comfortably in bed, she played the show and opened her caprisun. by the time the episodes were over, she had finished her grapes and water. her attention span was too short to just watch the show, especially at a time like this.

she looked over at the time, seeing it was nearing 6 am and mentally cursing herself for not being tired. so, she closed her laptop and grabbed her phone.

"bloom later" by jesse started playing as she cleared part of her bed. she spent the next few hours going through her closet and cleaning parts of her room.

it was around 9 am when she finally finished. she looked around the room in content. today would be a productive day for her, and she was gonna make sure of it.

insta!

astridstorm

liked by harlowsmth, user4, and 2,367 othersastridstorm no sleep but it's gonna be a good day!

astridstorm no sleep but it's gonna be a good day!

harlowsmth ten bucks bet that you'll pass out before eight
astridstorm that's not even fair... but you're on
harlowsmth easiest ten bucks i'll ever make

user15 how do you look so good with no sleep
astridstorm it's the makeup 😩

user4 can you check my twitter? i posted something about you /pos it's the same user as here!
astridstorm yeah! i'll try to check it out later today :)