𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

astrid entered the small store that stood at the corner of a semi-busy street. Lulu's Petals was a familiar store around the neighborhood. everyone would go here to buy bouquets, house plants, and seeds. the owners were the sweetest people ever, and astrid had even befriended their son when she first moved here.

she walked around the store trying to find the perfect plants for her house. once she had a few plants, she made her way over to the cash register. a smile plastered on her face when she saw gardian standing there.

"ian! hi!" she placed her plants on the counter. he began scanning them, one by one. "hey astrid! it's been a while, how are you?"

"i know. i'm good, how are you?" she pulled out her wallet to pay. "that'll be 14.27. i'm good too."

she handed him the cash, letting him keep the change. "it was nice to see you, maybe we could hangout again sometime?"

they walked out, gardian carrying the box full of her plants. "yeah you too, that'd be great."

he placed the box in the passenger's seat of her car. they hugged before saying goodbye and heading their separate ways. she put her keys in the ignition, playing some magic shortly after.

astrid was now at target. she decided to go grocery shopping here and buy some new stuff for her house as well. she made two trips around the store before finally deciding to pay for her things.

once home, she put all the groceries away. she took a look around her slightly messy house and decided to deep clean it. why? she had no idea, or did she?

a few hours later and she was done. now, she was sitting on her bedroom floor trying to put together a new shelf for her room. she finally got it after an hour.

insta!

astridstorm

liked by gardianlpz, harlowsmth, and 11,369 othersastridstorm got me a new shelf + some plants today :)

astridstorm got me a new shelf + some plants today :)

user4 that's so cute!

harlowsmth it's literally 8 pm??? why aren't you sleeping???
    ↳ astridstorm haha thats ten bucks for me :p
        ↳ harlowsmth i call bs!

user20 your room gives me aesthetic vibes

gardianlpz it was nice to see you again :))
astridstorm feeling's mutual!

astrid stared at her ceiling, somewhat dying from being under blankets in the florida heat. she forgot to turn on her ac, but she was way too lazy to get up.

today was probably the most productive day she's had in months. it was teo's ing, to say the least. she was so ready to have the best sleep ever, but the thought of clay was knowing at her skull.