𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

sapnap started up his stream while dream and astrid got ready in dream's room. when the time came, he deafened and started his intro.

"today we have dream and a special guest joining us! any hate in chat will get you banned by the way." he stated.

he undeafened  and gave them a heads up that chat could hear them. dream greeted chat with a simple, "hi chat!" before looking over to astrid.

she shrugged and whisper-yelled to dream, "what do i even say??"

dream smiled at her before putting his head in his hands while he laughed a little. astrid rolled her eyes and cleared her throat. "anyways... hi chat, i'm astrid!"

user4 LETS GOOOO
user78 who?
user21 astrid??
user2 message deleted
user 90 YESSS
user18 CLASTRID FOR THE WIN

"today's just gonna be a chill stream, maybe a q&a for a little. lemme pull up some music really quick." sapnap said.

"wait- let me send you a playlist," astrid interrupted, "hope you don't mind getting DMCAed."

sapnap laughed, "not at all."

he pulled up the playlist and shuffled it. the musics softly played on the background. dream pulled up the stream to hear the music while they both loaded up minecraft.

loving is easy by rex orange county was playing and astrid smiled. it was one of her favorite songs. she started humming along before quietly singing along.

it was dream's turn to smile when he heard her. he started to sing alone with her.

"when you can't even hide it
and it didn't take forever to find it
i was all on my own
almost glad to be alone
until love came in on time, on time"

dream gave her a loving glance. astrid's stanch filled with butterflies and dream's face blushed a faint red at the thought of each other.

sapnap cleared his throat, snapping them out of their gaze. "all right let's start a new world."

it was around 6 and astrid decided it was time to go home. she'd been at dream's house for four days at eight, so it only seemed fair for them.

dream protested and whined as she made her way to the door. "why are you leaving?"

astrid gave him a 'you know why' look. "cause i haven't been home in over a week, i miss my cat, and i can't keep borrowing your clothes." she gestured to the oversized basketball shorts and t-shirt she was wearing. "i need my own clothes, clay."

he grumpily walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her. he quietly spoke. "i don't mind letting you borrow my clothes and we can bring your cat here."

she smiled into his chest. "how about i go home, have a proper shower, pack a bag, and bring luna here with me. sound good?"

dream pulled away and looked at her, nodding his head in approval. "good," she said, before walking out.

author's note
I KNOW THIS IS SHORT SORRY i haven't had time to update between school and soccer my bad guys 😟
new chapter soon i think if i don't fall asleep while writing it rn 💯💯