𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

// nsfw jokes

clay got out of bed, hearing someone knocking again. he ignored it the first time since he thought he was just hearing things. it was 4 am after all.

as he descended the stairs, he saw sapnap standing at the door. sapnap looked back at him and walked away, leaving the door open.

dream walked up to it, opening it slightly more to reveal astrid. she had her suitcases with her and a hoodie draped over her head.

he didn't even ask questions, he quickly hugged her. she hugged him back, content with the action. after slightly pulling away, he asked, "what're you doing here? you weren't supposed to come back for a few more days."

"got home sick i guess." she replied.

dream didn't think anything of it when she hesitated to answer. he was, as much as he tried to hide it, ecstatic to see her again. "home sick, or did you just miss me?" he joked.

astrid laughed, she missed his little jokes. "i actually missed patches more but i guess i missed you' too."

dream gave her smile to which she returned. he invited her in, taking her suitcase and placing it behind the door.

they walked to the couch where they sat talking for a while. astrid talked about her trip, leaving out the events of yesterday night. dream talked about his ideas for upcoming content and what he'd been up to.

astrid laid against dream's chest as they watched tangled. dream offered to let her stay the night and brought up the idea to watch a movie. he let astrid choose.

astrid look up at dream after rapunzal's part in 'i've got a dream.' he looked down at her with curious, but admiring eyes. she asked him, "what's your dream?"

he replied, "i think i've already achieved it, but if something comes up, i know i want you to be there."

astrid turned to face the tv screen with the biggest smile on her face and a million butterflies in her stomach.

the next morning was filled with smiles and laughter. as much as astrid would miss harlow, coming home was the right decision. every moment with clay was better than the next.

their attempt at making pancakes came out kind of good. the batter was good and all, but clay would undercook them and astrid would almost burn them.

they still ate them nonetheless, astrid's pancakes, not clay's. hundred percent sure his weren't edible.

sapnap walked down the stairs, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes. he grabbed a pancake from the stack on the counter and bit into it. astrid and clay suppressed their laughs the best they could.

"this shit isn't even cooked!" he waved around the pancake, "who the fuck made these?"

clay quickly pointed to astrid with a smile on his face. astrid grabbed his finger and pulled it down. "liar! mine were actually edible."

sapnap resorted to a bowl cereal before sitting down with the pair. "so, what'd you guys do last night? did you...you know?" he gave a smirk before laughing.

"yeah actually we did. did you hear us?" astrid responded.

sapnap's eyes widened and he almost spit his cereal out. "wait, really? i was it joking. what the fuck."

"no dipshit." astrid said while dream started wheezing in front of her. her and sapnap both laughed at his wheezes.

"you guys wanna join my stream today? no facecam, chill stream?" sapnap asked.

astrid and dream looked at each other for approval. they turned to sapnap at the same time and, in unison, said, "sure, why not."

"you guys are way weird." sapnap said before ascending the stairs to his room.

author's note
got a frenectomy today and my head's been hurting so sorry if this chapter sucks 😟
do y'all want dream pinning her against the wall cause i can make it happen 🤨🤨 (in a non nsfw way obv)

author's notegot a frenectomy today and my head's been hurting so sorry if this chapter sucks 😟do y'all want dream pinning her against the wall cause i can make it happen 🤨🤨 (in a non nsfw way obv)