𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

a week had passed and astrid felt like she could explode. after being out for three days straight, the next seven days at home were a living hell, especially without clay. the only times she actually left were for school and work.

with spring break coming soon and three months of school left after that, work was piling up. finals were just around the corner and her teachers decided to start preparing them heavily for what was to come.

to say she was stressed would be a huge understatement. it was her tenth hour in her desk chair on a weekend night. it was all worth it tho because once she finished this, that'd only leave two quizzes left before she was done with this week's work.

clay!

hangout this week?

depends how much work i get
from teachers these next few
days but i'll let you know :(

just drop out and survive on
skill and agility

i'd rather not
i'm graduating this year anyways
so that's kind of a waste of the
past four years of my life???

how soon?

like three months after spring
break i think

spring break? when's that?

two weeks from now

we could hang out then since you
won't be occupied with school

i cant :(

why not?

i'm going to oregon that week

the whole week?

yeah, it's been like two years

take me with you :)
it's been a long while since i've
seen your parents

i'm NOT seeing my parents nuh uh
i'm staying with harlow and oliver

why not your parents?

long story for another time
speaking of time, i've got work rn
bye clay :)

bye storm, have a good shift (?)!

yes it is called a shift
didn't have to flex that you do
youtube for a living

sorry 😬

➷ ➷ ➷

yet another week later and astrid still hasn't seen clay. between schoolwork and the bakery, she hardly had time to herself, let alone clay.

she felt like the bond was the same as when they were kids. from the day they hung out together after so long, it's felt almost unreal. she didn't mind, of course. every moment spent with clay was undoubtedly the best.

she sighed as she closed her laptop. if you asked last week her what she thought this week her would be doing, she'd probably answer something like "hanging out with clay." wrong! she'd be stuck at home doing more schoolwork.

she was tired of the countless days spent sitting at this desk working for hours. school was really getting to her now and she couldn't even imagine what finals week would be like.

fortunately, she asked for that week off and mary, the owner, allowed it. astrid didn't mind the bakery so much right now. it was the only time she was out of the house for something besides school.

the customers were usually nice, except for the occasional "karens" who would tell her the pastries were overpriced. it was literally three dollars for a giant muffin, how much cheaper could you want?

she got up and made her way to the closet and pulled out some clothes for today. after getting changed, she washed her face and put on some light makeup. it was only a 6 hour shift, like every other day, and it was a monday. people rarely came in monday afternoons, which she happens to be working today.

insta!

astridstorm

liked by harlowsmth, gardianlpz, and 12783 moreastridstorm yet another day of only leaving my house for school and work!

astridstorm yet another day of only leaving my house for school and work!

harlowsmth zoo wee mama
astridstorm zoo we mama yourself

annietheauthor 💳💥💳💥💳💥💳💥

user4 sighs in i think something went wrong during
the process of making me

dreamwastaken :(
astridstorm soon!
dreamwastaken :)

gardianlpz you look good :)
astridstorm thank you!

imessages!

harlow :)

less than a week til you come!

i'm so nervous idk why

omg me too i didn't wanna say it tho
it's been so long i might actually shit
my mf pants at the sight of you

LMAO same tho

okay not get your ass to work and text
me after ;)

yes ma'am >:T

author's note
another shorter chapter but more clay and astrid irl content soon :p