𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

today is astrid's second full-day in oregon. she'd be leaving in five days. the next few days would just be harlow and astrid since ollie would be working afternoon shifts.

astrid sat at the foot of the bed, head hanging low. harlow walked in, immediately noticing her state. "you alright, astrid?"

she looked up at harlow with a sad expression. "yeah, i just miss florida."

harlow grinned. "do you miss florida or do you miss loverboy?"

astrid laughed a little. "maybe both. i don't know. lets just get going, you ready?"

"yup." harlow filled eli's bowls with food and water, then they made their way to the car. astrid had yet to find out what they'd be doing today, apparently it was a secret.

after forty-five minutes of 'benny and the jets' karaoke and banter over what else to play, they finally arrived. astrid's jaw almost fell to the floor.

harlow had taken her to a farm. the one she'd always talk about going to, but never got the chance. the acres of land filled with animals, barns, and other visitors filled her with joy.

they followed another group of people to the area that held the animals in different sections. the cows were the first thing to catch astrid's eyes. she practically ran over all the kids in her path just to reach them, harlow close behind.

twitter!

harlow | harlowsmth
astrid just squealed at the cows and said "omg they're so cute i'm literally in love i want to take one home maybe clay would like it too" all in one breath.

harlow | harlodon
who's gonna tell her she can't take them home??

user4!| user4
i'll get her a cow dw 👍
harlow | harlodon
pls don't she's incapable of taking care of anything
bigger than her

dream | dreamwastaken
i think i'd like it too

insta!

astridstorm

● ○