𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

clay!

hey! just arrived at harlow's house :)

glad you made it safely :)
call later?

definitely

harlow and astrid exited the car and made their way towards the apartment. ollie was currently at work, but promised he'd join them in their shenanigans when he was off.

once inside, harlow led astrid to the room they'd be sharing and told her to 'make herself at home.' she did so, honestly just placing her bag behind the door and examining harlow's poster-filled walls.

harlow was leaning on the counter of the kitchen island, mindlessly scrolling through her phone. she didn't bother to look up when astrid walked in, but asked, "want some mac and cheese for breakfast?"

astrid shrugged, followed by a small laughter - to which harlow smiled at. "sure, it's been a while since i've had some mac and cheese."

harlow tsked at the statement, nodding her head in disapproval. "you leave oregon and suddenly all the times we had mac and cheese together means nothing."

they both laughed, astrid playfully hitting harlow's shoulder. a low whine could be heard from the other room as harlow filled a pot with water. "dog?"

harlow hummed, indicating a yes. astrid's jaw almost dropped to the floor. "you never told me you had a dog!"

the pot was now placed on the stove with medium heat. harlow started walking over to what astrid presumed to be ollie's bedroom door. she opened it to reveal the cutest dog astrid had ever seen.

it's gray fur and dark eyes made her fall endlessly in love with the small thing. she smiled as harlow took the dog in her arms and astrid walked over to them.

twitter!

astrid | astridstorm
might stay here forever

↳ dream | dreamwastaken    how about don't do that ↳ astrid | astridstorm     it's a hard decision

dream | dreamwastaken
    how about don't do that
astrid | astridstorm
    it's a hard decision...
dream | dreamwastaken
    oh come on

harlow | harlowsmth
    mac n cheese is ready :L
astrid | astridstorm
    i'm literally next to you
harlow | harlowsmth
    ik but you were smiling at your phone so...
user17 | user17
ayo????

user18 | user18
she's so pretty

user19 | user19
stealing the dog rn 🦮🏃🏻‍♀️