Just saying hello

Hi! I haven't been on the app since about beginning/middle of 2019 and I just want to say thank you guys so much for continuing to read my story even though I haven't updated or revised it. I want to preface that I started writing this story when I was 13/14 and finished when I was 15. This book was one of the reasons I got into writing in the first place and this has been my only book that I've ever completed and I'm so proud of it. So much has changed (for better and worse). This book has over 70k views and 1000 comments, while that might not seem that much, in my eyes it's the most "famous" that I've been.

I just wanted to update y'all on a few things:
- I'm still in love with 5sos and their music, I'm not as obsessed as 14 year old me was.
-life hasn't been too kind to me recently so I haven't written anything in a long time, even though it used to be my passion
-I'm 19 now and while I haven't written anything substantial in over a year, I hope to continue my passion as a writer in the future

Once again I'm SO thankful for all your guys support for my book and while it's not "the best" in terms of grammar, punctuation, and capitalization you guys have given me so many positive reviews. I used this book to vent frustrations from my personal life in a way that not only brought you guys joy in terms of reading it, but brought me emotional relief. This is not a "I'm coming back" type thing but it's a "I might revise every once in a while" thing.

If you want to see what my personal life is like or whatever, go follow my Instagram @/invisibletolife and find me on Snapchat @/invisib1eto1ife and if you want me to follow you back, just say you're from wattpad and I'll add you back

Thank you guys again.
-Liz