Chapter 15: Back Together

*Rose's POV*

I wake up to the sun shining in my face and I had a moment of panic. I realize that I was at my house, in my bed. I feel someone wrap their arm around my waist and I stiffen. I relax a little when I realize that it was just Ashton. I slowly remove his hand, carefully so I don't wake him. I tiptoe down the stairs and into the living room. I quietly search through the house for my phone, finding it in the couch cushion. I see about 50 unread texts and roll my eyes. Most of them were from my family but some were from people at my school saying that they missed me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever." I groan to myself. I put on some music before grabbing my laptop. I see that four new albums came out so I bought all of them. I pick a random song and listen to it.

(Play song)

"Do I look lonely?
I see the shadows on my face
People have told me I don't look the same
Maybe I lost weight
I'm playing hooky, with the best of the best
Put my heart on my chest, so that you can see it too"

"I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress tangles my neck, how do I live?

"The death of a bachelor
Oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Oh
Seems so fitting for
Happily ever after
Oo
How could I ask for more?
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor

"I'm cutting my mind off
It feels like my heart is going to burst
Alone at a table for two and I just wanna be served
And when you think of me am I the best you've ever had?
Share one more drink with me, smile even though you're sad

"I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress tangles my neck, how do I live?

[x2:]
"The death of a bachelor
Oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Oh
Seems so fitting for
Happily ever after
Oo
How could I ask for more?
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor."

The song ends and another song comes on. I softly dance to the music. I start cleaning up because everything was trashed. I hear a chuckle behind me and I jump, my face turning hot red and I drop what I was holding. I turn around to see Ashton staring at me.

"If this is what I would wake up to every day then I'm moving in." He jokes and I blush harder.

"How long have you been there?" I ask, biting my lip. He pretends to think for a moment.

"The whole time." He replies and I groan. Why does it have to be me? I turn my back to him and bend down to get a pillow that I dropped. He wolf whistles and I bite my lip nervously.

"Can you stop?" I ask as I turn around and he raises his arms up in surrender. I was really uncomfortable with him staring at me.

*Naomi's POV*

It was pitch black in the room and I would never admit it but, I was terrified because he was in the room. I could feel his eyes staring at me even though I couldn't see him. By the movement he was making, he had to be angry and close to me.

"P-please don't hurt me," I whisper and I feel a hand on my throat. I gasp, not realizing that he was that close. My breathing was cut off as he squeezed my throat, lifting me off the ground. Tears swell in my eyes as I flail around in the air. I didn't mean too, but I kicked Luke in the stomach and he drops me. I take a deep breath, feeling the oxygen filling my lungs. Luke kicks me in the stomach and I cough up blood.

"Don't EVER kick me again." He growls, bending down to where I was laying. Tears were spilling down my cheeks. There was a bang on the door and Luke looks up. He walks over to the door and peeks through the peephole. He sighs and turns around.

"Get up!" He snaps and I scramble to my feet. He roughly grabs my arm and drags me into the back room. He throws me into the closet and closes it. I hear the door to the actual room slam and a click indicating that it was locked. I turn the handle to the closet to find that the door was also locked. I could hear people arguing outside the room, both males by their voices.

"I know you have her." It was Calum! Was he here to save me?

"And if I do? What are you gonna do about it?"

"Tell me where the hell she is."

"Why should I?"

"Tell me where the fuck she is Luke." I curl up in a ball and silently cry. My throat hurt like hell so I couldn't scream. I could hear the two still bickering but it was getting faint as I slowly fall asleep. I know I shouldn't fall asleep now but, I was exhausted from basically being Luke's sex slave. I hear doors being slammed and voices growing louder.

"Luke! Just tell me where Naomi is Goddamnit!" Calum yells, waking me from my half sleep. My eyes droop and I hear crashing. I couldn't keep my eyes open and I fell into deep sleep. I woke up sometime later on the bed. I slowly sit up and look around.

The bed had a blue cover, and the walls were a, I guess burgundy red, and there was a table next to the bed with a cup of water and some pain relievers. I grasp the pills and grab the water, and swallow the pills, gulping down the cup of water in a matter of seconds. My ears perk up when I hear footsteps coming closer to the room. I lay back down and pretend to be asleep, slowing my breathing. The door opens and footsteps come closer to the bed. The bed shifts, indicating the person sat down on the bed. I don't know the person was, but I know it isn't Luke because he would've woken me up by now.

"I know you're awake because the pills and water are gone and the glass is still wet." Was it Michael? I slowly open my eyes to see Michael looking at me. He looked relieved for some reason. The door opens and a familiar face. Calum.

"You look so confused." Calum chuckles and I give him a 'really' look. Calum laughs and finally comes into the room.

A/N: I know it's shorter than usual but I've had a lot of problems. I've had to deal with my grades dropping and struggling to bring them up, getting a dog, finding a two week old kitten under my house, my friends fighting/ having depression, having depression myself, and I haven't been able to finish anything for a while. I am very sorry for taking a long time to update and I'm extremely sorry. Anyway, I hope you have a great day/night, love you penguins. BYEEEEEE!!!