Chapter 6: I Hate My Life!!

*Rose's POV* (two weeks later)

I wake up back in the baby blue room, again. My body was sore from yesterday's beating. I face the blue wall thinking about how many beatings I've had the whole time I've been here. Was it seven? Or maybe eight? I lost count after the fourth beating. I have a new punishment so now I can't eat for two months just because I 'said' no to Luke. I hear the door unlock and I pretend to be asleep even though Luke told me to stop. The door opens and someone walks up to the bed.

"Rose. Get up." Luke's voice fills my ears as he shakes me roughly. I slowly open my eyes and I see Luke looking at me with one of those evil smirks. I start shaking as he pulls me up from the bed and downstairs.

Since I've been here for about three weeks, I know every inch. I have a plan for escaping this hell hole, there is a backdoor that has a lock but I have the key. Tonight will be the night when I will escape. Luke stops suddenly and I almost bump into him but I stopped right before our bodies collided. I've bumped onto him twice and each time I got a beating. Calum and Michael were standing in front of me with smirks planted on their faces. I hate my life!!

"Look who finally woke up. About time too, you almost missed your beating today, but thanks to Lukey here, you're awake." Calum says sarcastically and I look at my feet. They took my shoes away when I ran away again a few days ago, but that's not going to stop me from trying to get away from them.

"Are you going to speak or are you going to stand there like the freak you are?" Michael mocks me and I glare at the ground. I hate when they make fun of me not talking. I will NEVER talk especially around them, I have no reason too, so I'm not gonna (what was I thinking everyone sees it it's not a secret that I'm just a reject!! No? ok continue).

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M SPEAKING TO YOU!!" Michael yells and slaps me. He slaps me three more times before a tear slips down my cheek. He stops and smirks, it was like he was waiting for that one tear to fall. I look back at my feet and wipe the tear away. At least Ashton isn't here, he's been hitting me more. What's worse is that he's stronger than the others so it hurts a hell of a lot worse.

Speaking of the devil, Ashton walks in and looks at us like he's waiting for something to happen. Luke pushes me to the ground and steps on my fingers. I hear cracks in my fingers and I scream in pain. He kicks my gut and I lose my breath. They take turns kicking me and punching me. I start seeing black spots before I black out.

*Ashton's POV*

I watched as Rose blacks out and I stopped. The others look at me with confusion written on their faces.

"Guys, she blacked out, stop. I think she's had enough." I say and they stop hitting her. I pick her up gently and take her to the room. I set her on the bed carefully, making sure she didn't move her fingers in an awkward position. I grab an ace-bandage and wrap it around her fingers so they can heal properly. I moved her finger too fast and she suddenly shoots up and screams in pain.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry. Don't move around I'm trying to help." I tell her but she moves away from me anyway. I sigh and grab her hand roughly and she screams in agony. I finish wrapping her hand up and tears were streaming down her face so I wipe them off. She flinched as my fingers graze her fragile skin.

"Hey, hey, hey calm down, you're ok. You're ok shhhh." I try to calm her down but she backed away from me even more. I was kinda hurt but what do you expect? I beat her with Luke, Calum and Michael, so she must be terrified of me.

I sigh as she curls up into a ball in the corner. Her breathing slowed down and she fell asleep curled up. I slowly move her so she is laying on the bed. I grab the cuffs and cuff her leg to the bed. I start to walk out of the room before turning around.

"I'm sorry Rose. Goodnight beautiful." I whisper and walk out. I really feel bad now.

*Rose's POV*

I wake up in the same boring baby blue room. I tried to get up but something held me back. I look to see cuffs connected to my ankle and I pulled on the cuffs until my ankle started bleeding. I hear footsteps coming towards my room and I pull harder on the cuffs. The pain was unbearable but I didn't care anymore. The door opens and I freeze. They walk in and I look at my lap, afraid of looking at them.

"What are you doing?!? Are you trying to escape?!?" Luke yells and slaps me. I shake my head and he slaps me again only harder this time.

"Don't lie to me, bitch?!? I can see the fucking blood on your ankle!" He punches me and my head hit the wall with a loud thud. My vision becomes blurry and my head starts to hurt. I grab my head and curl up in a ball, as much as I can at least. I could barely hear Luke screaming at me as tears and pain cloud my vision and thoughts. After a while, the pain goes away and I could see clearly again.

"Rose! Rose! Get the fuck up!" I hear Luke and Michael screaming at me. My hair felt sticky so I moved my hand to my head. I bring my hand up into my eyesight to see blood covering my hand. Someone grabs me and pulls me up harshly. My head swims and my vision becomes blurry again and I go limp in the person's arms.

They pick me up and bring me into another room. Suddenly I get dropped and I land in water. My head hits the bottom and the person holds me down. I fight to get my head above the water as my vision slowly fades. I scratch the person's hands and they finally let go. I surface the water and take a huge breath. I start gagging and coughing up water as I try to breathe.

"I SAID GET UP!! SINCE YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME, YOU GET SOMETHING WORSE!!" Luke yells and dunks me underwater again. I scratch at his hands more until blood from his hands fills the water. He lets go once more and I gasp for breath. Luke wraps his hands around my already bruised neck, tightly.

"Luke stop she's had enough!" I hear someone say as Luke dunks my head underwater again. I couldn't hold my breath anymore and I accidentally breathed in the water. I start feeling light headed and I choked on the water. I start to fade into the darkness when Luke was ripped off of me and someone helped me out of the water. I passed out as the person puts me on the floor. Water was in my lungs. In my dreamless state, I realized that I'm probably going to die.

A/N: Who do you think saved her? What do you think will happen to Rose? Anyway just an update, I'm tired, nothing new and I stayed up all night writing this chapter. I have a question for emocth would you like a character??? I really would like you to have a character because you're really cool!! I really hope you like this chapter and I love you penguins. Have a great day/night byeeeeeeee!!!!!