Chapter 24: All Mine

*Rose's POV* WARNING SMUT!!!

Ashton brings his lips to my neck and bites down on it causing a soft moan to escape my lips. His hands found my now bare breasts, softly squeezing them. It was a new feeling for me. It felt weird, not a bad kind of weird, but a good kind of weird.

"P-please d-do something." I moan softly, wanting something to happen. Ashton pulls away and stares down at me. I squirmed underneath him as he brings his lips close to my ear.

"Who are you talking to baby girl?" Ashton whispers and I shiver, feeling his breath on my neck. I silently gulp as I bite my lip.

"D-daddy." I stutter out, my cheeks turning a soft pink color. Ashton grinds his hips onto mine, as he kisses my lips roughly. My breathing became ragged and I tilt my head to the side.

"Good girl," Ashton whispers against my lips, biting my bottom lip. I gasp, Ashton taking the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. His tongue searched my whole mouth, every once in a while his tongue touching mine. I tug on Ashton's shirt silently begging him to take it off.

"What do you want baby girl?" Ashton asks, pulling away and looking down at me.

"C-can y-you take off y-your s-shirt?" I whisper, my cheeks turning a dark red color. Ashton chuckles but doesn't move. I knew that he was waiting for me to say something else.

"Daddy," I whisper and Ashton tears his shirt off. I stare at his bare chest for a moment, looking at the slight outlining of his abs. I bite my lip as I look at Ashton, who was hovering above me. I began to feel insecure, I have never let anyone see me like this. Ever. I squirmed under Ashton, my cheeks turning a darker shade of red. The stare Ashton was giving me was chilling, it felt like he was looking at my body as if I was a piece of meat. I cover up my chest, not looking at the male above me. My embarrassment and insecurities overtaking my body. I know I wasn't the thinnest person and I knew I wasn't the most appealing woman in the world.

"Awe, baby, you're so gorgeous. Don't cover yourself up." Ashton coos in my ear and I slowly put my hands down by my sides. I hesitantly look at him, seeing a small smile tugging on his lips. I relax a little and bite my lip harder. Ashton stops grinding onto me and looks down at me.

"Hey, are you ok princess?" The nickname was cute. I nod, blushing again and look away from Ashton.

"I-I don't know what to do," I admit sheepishly to the male who had a major daddy kink. Ashton looks at me and kisses my lips softly.

"Then, let me do everything." Ashton whispers, his lips traveling down my neck. My breath hitches as Ashton starts sucking and nipping my sensitive skin once again. Soft moans escape my pink swollen lips as Ashton begins to move his lips down my body. I couldn't breathe properly, his lips were like fire on my skin. He got to my hips, his hands expertly unbuttoning my shorts, slowly pulling my pants down. I lift my hips, helping Ashton. I didn't know what I was doing, my mind was shrouded with lust and my sexual needs were more important than my common sense at the moment.

"Daddy please do something," I whisper just loud enough for him to hear me. Ashton looks up at me and smirks as he straddles my waist once again. I could feel his clothed erection against my stomach and my need for him grew stronger. My hands slowly made their way to his jean button and I struggle to unbutton them. Once the button came out, Ashton stood up and shimmied his way out of his constricting pants. I could hear him sigh in relief as he kicked off his jeans and slid his boxers off. I stare at his thick member, wondering how that was going to fit inside me. Ashton bites onto my panties, slowly bringing them down my legs. I shiver as his teeth scrap my thighs softly.