Chapter 25: I Love You

*Ashton's POV*   (read A/N at bottom)

I wake up to Rose laying on top of me, sleeping soundly. We were still naked but covered with a light blanket. I look at Rose's face, her lips parted slightly and her breathing was soft and slow. I move slightly, trying not to wake the sleeping girl who rested on my chest. I get her onto the bed without waking her and I get up. I put on my boxers and walk down the stairs. I yawn, stretching my arms. I rub my eyes and walk into the kitchen, pulling out a small bowl and filling it with cereal. I pour some milk in the bowl, grabbing a spoon as I put the milk back before sitting down and shoving a spoonful of cereal into my mouth. I slowly eat my cereal, listening to the silence that surrounded the room. I finish my bowl and set it quietly in the sink before walking back upstairs. I silently walk back into Rose's bedroom, seeing her rubbing her eyes while sitting up. I look at her while licking my lips slightly.

"Hey, baby," I say, walking over to her. She yawns, looking at me while slowly standing up. She smiles and slips on one of my shirts.

"Hey." She stretches, her- actually my shirt riding up her thighs. I quickly look away and close my eyes for a second. I feel a light touch on my arm and I look over to see Rose staring at me with curious eyes.

"You ok?" She asked and I nod, a small smile tugging at my lips as I pull Rose close. I look down at her. She was so damn beautiful, I couldn't believe she was mine.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask and she nods, leaning in slowly. I connect our lips and wrap my arms around Rose's waist, pulling her as close as possible. Our lips moved in sync as Rose ran her hands through my hair, tugging on it slightly. She goes to pull away but I lean in to keep the kiss going. I feel Rose smile against my lips before I pull away. I look down at her, a smile on my lips.

"You're so beautiful," I whisper and her cheeks become a light pink as she blushes. She shakes her head hiding her face in her hands.

"No, I'm not. You and the others have even said so yourself." That felt like a knife being stabbed into my heart a thousand times. I frown before grabbing Rose's hands, pulling them away from her face and look her straight in the eyes.

"I never meant it. Ever. You are the most gorgeous woman in the whole God damn world." I say seriously, trying to convince her. I hear her let out a shaking breath, her eyes not looking at me.

"What if you're lying to me? What if you're just saying that to-" I cut her off by bringing my lips to hers. She jumps at the sudden contact before kissing back.

"I'm not lying. And I'm not just saying that to make you feel better. I'm serious. You are beautiful." I say, planting kisses all over her face. I hear her giggle, trying to push me away. I pull back, looking at her once more. Her cheeks were rosy red and she seemed flustered. I was really starting to fall for her.

"What?" Rose asks, snapping me out of my daydream. I smile at her before bringing my lips to hers once more.

"Nothing, you're just too beautiful and I wonder how I got so lucky," I whisper against her lips. She giggles softly, pulling away.

*Rose's POV*

"Nothing, you're just too beautiful and I wonder how I got so lucky," Ashton whispers and I blush. I let out a soft giggle and pull away from Ashton's intoxicating lips. I realized that I was beginning to fall in love.

"Ash, you're a huge dork. It's a good thing that I love you." I blurt out. I cover my mouth with my hand, gasping at the words that escaped from my untrustworthy mouth. Ashton freezes, I could hear his breath hitch. I wriggle out of his grasp and just stare at him.