Q&A Answers!!

Hiya again my friendly readers, I am back with the answers to the Questions on the last page.

Ashton:

Q: You kinda went crazy towards the end and I hope you drop the soap in prison bitch.

A: First off, that's not even a question, and second, no. Just, no. *shudders*

Q: Why?

A: There are a number of reasons, too many to talk about.

Q: What were you thinking while you were stalking Rose? Like were you doing it because of love or hate?

A: To be totally honest, I have been drunk most of the time I stalked her. So my mind was jumbled from my feelings and all that shit. I fucking love her and hate at the same time, so, both I guess.

Q: You're attractive, that's all.

A: Well, thank you. You're hot as well.

Q: You're daddy but psycho.

A: I know I'm daddy. And I'm not that psycho.

Q: Rot in hell

A: I'll see you there.

Q: Pinche maldición perro estúpido

A: Well, that's rude. I looked it up so I think I know what that means.

Q: You put hot in psychotic.

A: Thanks babe.

Q: You son of a bitch, can't believe I actually shipped you and Rose.

A: First off, my mom is not a bitch, she's very sweet. Also, what is shipping? *quiet muttering in the background* oh, well, I actually thinks that's cool that you shipped me and Rose.

Q:Daddy what you doin'?

A: I'm doing you *smirks*

Q: Do you ship Lashton?

A: No. Just, no.

Q: Why did you stalk Rose?

A: At first I wanted to know how she was, who she was with. It was harmless, until I noticed that she was thinking about telling the police and I couldn't let that happen. So I threatened her, telling her I would kill her would scare her to the point where she wouldn't tell anyone. It was fun by the time I began to threaten her.

Luke:

Q: If I ever had the chance, I wouldn't hesitate to knock you tf out lil nigga wassup.

A: First off, you wouldn't get the chance, and second, I bet your punches are like mosquito bites. Harmless and annoying.

Q: You seem so innocent, why would you hurt Rose and Naomi??

A: One, looks can be deceiving and two money, the power over others, the thrill of watching them fear me.

Q: Why as you so bipolar?

A: Well, I was diagnosed when I was like 10 so, I can't really give you a reason as to why I'm bipolar.

Q: Why would you want to kill Naomi if you loved her? Or did you never love her?

A: Well, I want to kill her because I know she was somehow involved in this. Rose never knew the location of where me and Naomi were, only Naomi did. It's all revenge. Also, I don't know how I felt about Naomi, I've never been in love so I don't know what it feels like.

Q: You put laugh in manslaughter.

A: And you put the pun in punishment.

Q: Get an acting class, you suck at it.