Epilogue/ Q&A Extra

It's been two to three months of long, agonizing trials which decided whether or not the four, now criminals, boys get convicted for rape/ accomplice in rape, abuse, kidnapping of two women, and attempted murder. After the jury had decided, they said they were guilty and were sentenced to life in prison. Naomi had given birth to a healthy set of twins, a handsome baby boy named Nolan, and a beautiful baby girl named Daniella just right before the trial had begun. Rose let Naomi move in with her because 1) she knew she was going to be lonely in the big house all by herself, and 2) she didn't want Naomi to be on the streets with her two new children. Everything seemed to click into place, letting Rose and Naomi have the peace they finally deserved. They began to fix up the house, getting new jobs and buying new clothes. They were happy, glad that the people who put them through hell, finally got karma thrown into their lying faces. At least now they were safe.

"You know what Naomi?"

"What Rose?"

"I'm glad I got to meet you, even if it was under horrible circumstances."

"I'm glad as well."

"Goodnight Naomi."

"Goodnight Rose."

Q&A TIME!

Ashton:

Luke:

Michael:

Calum:

Naomi:

Rose:

Ariel:

Elizabeth(me):

Ask anything, and I mean anything you want. You could literally ask how they kill and I will give you a straight answer. Anyway, this is goodbye for a little while. At least until the answer part of the Q&A. I love you guys so much and thank you for keeping this book alive. I hope you have a great day/night, BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!