Chapter 9: Death Sounds Like Heaven Right Now.

*Rose's POV*

I watch as Naomi goes unconscious while Luke strangles her. I struggle against Michael and Ashton, but they're too strong. Calum was screaming at Luke for him to let her go. He finally drops Naomi and her limp body drops to the floor. As Luke was walking out of the room he stops and starts kicking me, pain shooting everywhere in my body, and the boys let go of me. I curl up in a ball, holding my head, and tears slip down my cheeks as the boys walk out of the room.

After a few minutes of searing pain pounding my head, it starts to go away enough for me to sit up. I wipe the dry blood from my nose and crawl, with difficulty, to Naomi's almost lifeless body. I check for a pulse and find a very faint one. I gather enough energy and pick Naomi up to put her on the bed. I put her on the bed and crumble on the floor, I have no more energy to get up or move. I fall asleep on the floor in pain and all I want to do is die.

(Dream)
I was running from something, but I don't know what it is and I can't see it, but I can sense it behind me. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. I run into something and fall down, the thing grabs my arm pulling me backward and I scream in terror. I try to get away but it had an iron grip around my arm. The thing stabs me with something and I scream in agony.
(End of the dream)

I jump, my arms flailing around, and my eyes shoot open. Tears fill my eyes as pain shoots up my body. Someone walks into the room as I curl up into a ball and cry. They come up and try to get a hold of me but I back away. I hear them sigh before grabbing me and pulling me to their chest. I was too tired to struggle against them so I just silently cry in their arms.

"Hey you're ok, it was just a dream. Sh, it's ok." Ashton says and I shake my head. Nothing was ok, I'm kidnapped, beaten every day, and I will probably never see my family again. The only good thing that is here is Naomi. She's the only one who has stopped me from killing myself to get away from this hell hole. I feel like it's my job to get her the fuck out of here even if it kills me.

I finally stop crying and just sit there limp in Ashton's arms. I close my eyes as he starts petting my hair. I start to fall asleep when I hear Ashton start singing. I fall asleep to his singing and heartbeat in my ear.

I wake up on the bed and Naomi sleeping peacefully beside me like nothing was wrong. I shake her awake and she starts to scream so I cover her mouth. She opens her eyes wide and I put my finger to my lips before taking my hand off her mouth.

"What's wrong?" She asks worryingly and I just shake my head. She sighs in relief and sits up but freezes when she hears the door open while I close my eyes and slow my breathing to look like I was asleep. I feel the bed shift and more weight sits on the bed.

"Don't you fucking dare wake her up." I hear Naomi growl as someone grabs my shoulders. I hear someone get slapped and my eyes shoot open to see Michael holding my shoulders and Ashton holding his cheek. Luke and Calum grab Naomi while Ashton punches her in the stomach.

I don't know what came over me but I kick Michael off of me, stand up and I kick Ashton, hard enough for him to stop punching Naomi and he falls down to the ground. My arms may be weak but my legs were 100x stronger than my arms because I used to run with Jake before he was killed. We used to play soccer together when we got bored and wanted to do something.

The boys let go of Naomi and Michael grabs my arms pinning them behind my back. I struggle against his grip and somehow get out of it. Luke tries to grab me but I dodge him, tripping him and he falls to the ground. I do the same to the other two boys before rushing over to Naomi. She had black eyes, bruises all over her body, and was barely conscious.

I don't know what happened next because it happened so fast. All I remember was standing up with my hand balled up into fists and turning around to face the four idiotic boys in the whole fucked up world. I remember getting one of the boys on the ground unconscious and I was kicking one of them when someone pulls me off of them. Then I black out, the anger too much for me to handle.