Chapter 3: Maybe they're nice???

*Rose's POV*

   I watch as the galaxy hair guy walks out and the black hair dude comes up and slaps me. My head whips to the side and a few tears fall down my cheeks. He picks something up and hits me with it. The pain was unbearable and I want to scream but I'm too afraid. I notice that he's hitting me with a pipe. A metal pipe to be exact, and it hurts like hell. 

   After a few minutes he leaves and the guy with blonde hair walks up to me. He kicks me and beats me up. I cry and shake more, my anxiety level raising with each hit. He finally stops and walks away. The only one left was the brunette. He came closer and I close my eyes terrified that his hits were going to be harder than the others.

   I open my eyes to see him taking out the first aid stuff. He glances at me and pours alcohol on a rag. He starts cleaning my cuts which burned like a bitch. Each time a tear ran down my face, he would wipe it away and every time his hand grazed my skin I flinched. He kept cleaning my cuts and bruises. After a few minutes of him cleaning me up, he finally finished. He stands up and walks out. I sit there for a moment thinking about what he did. Maybe They're Nice??? No Rose they kidnapped you why would they be nice?

   I was broken out of my thoughts as the boys, I don't know the names of yet, walked back in.

   "Ok so I'm Luke, this is Ashton, Michael, and Calum. Now we are going to untie you and you are not going to run away right? Cause you know what will happen if you do." I nod my head rapidly, not wanting to get another beating.

   Ashton and Calum untie me and grab my arms. Ashton grabs my cuts and I winced. He moved his hand so it wasn't touching my cuts. My legs gave away and I tried getting up but my legs would barely move so Ashton had to pick me up in bridal style. I was in excruciating pain as he walked upstairs, from what I guess was the basement. Ashton sets me onto the couch and I wince as I land on a few bruises. He gets up and walks out. The boys look at me and I look down at my hands.

   My anxiety raising once again because of all the attention. I hate having anxiety, it makes me very shy. Ashton comes back with a cup of water and a small pill. I look at him wearily not trusting him at all. I mean come on it could be a drug, or it could kill me for all I know.

   "Take it, I promise it's not a drug. It's just painkillers." He explains and I hesitantly take it from him. I swallow the pill and water and hand the cup back to him. I still don't trust them and I'm scared they're going to beat me up if I move.

   I just sit there looking at my hands when someone lifts my head up. Michael was looking at me and I immediately start shaking not wanting to get another beating. The first one hurt a lot and I don't want to be in any more pain.

   "I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to say I'm sorry." He whispers in my ear and his words circle my head. Is he sorry? What does he mean about that? Does he mean that he's sorry for hitting me or is he just saying that? I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I fell a stinging feeling on my cheek. I look to see Luke's angry face looking at me.

   "I asked you a question. Now I'm going to say this again. Why are you mute?" He sneers and I really don't want to explain so I shrug and he slaps me again. "Tell me, you bitch." He throws me a piece of paper and a pencil. I take the pencil and paper and quickly scribble down why I'm mute. They seemed to soften up, besides Ashton and Luke, his face doesn't change. It's not like they care, it's all an act to get me to trust them, well that's not going to happen.

   "Since you aren't listening, you get another beating tomorrow. Now Michael is going to show you to your room and if you try to escape you will get a worse beating. Am I understood?" I nod already terrified knowing what was going to happen tomorrow. Michael picks me up and brings me to my 'room'.

   When we get in there, there is a king sized bed with black sheets and the walls were a light blue which was my favorite color. Michael lays me on the bed and hands me a pair of clothes. He walks out of the room and closes the door. I get dressed as quickly as possible, but when you're in pain you go horribly slow. I finally get into pajamas and lay on the bed. I don't want to fall asleep because I feel like if I fall asleep something bad might happen to me. But I succumb to my tiredness anyway and I fall into my dreamless state.

A/N: I hope you liked it. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Love you penguins, byeeee!!!!!