SUSPENSION ORDERS

Hi gyz, i am back with yet another fanfiction but this time its on my recent favourite Haseena Malik from sony tv's maddam sir. Setting of this fanfiction script is after mission jeet is over while haseena had not forgiven anubhav singh for betraying her.

Haseena Malik was sitting in her cabin reading a file when her phone started ringing, “Commissioner Sir calling” “Greeting sir!” she said picking it up. “Greetings!” he replied and said, “Ms. Malik I had ordered you to control the mob not to fuel them. Whole City is on fire because of you! Do you have any idea what’s going on in your area. I am warning you Ms. Malik I need this issue to be resolved in an hour otherwise I will suspend you and your whole team.” He scolded her and hung up without giving her any chance to speak. She at once ran out and switch on television where it was seen that Police were baton charging to disperse the mob under SI Karishma Singh’s lead and how it charged the crowd all over again. “Madam Sir! What had she done? It is not only impossible to control the crowd but also department would take strict action against her and she could even get suspended.” Pushpa Singh said sharing her worries. Haseena Malik at once went in her jeep to the spot. Karishma Singh was hiding behind her shields to save herself from stones of crowd when she saw Haseena Malik heading towards them. “Madam Sir! Don’t come here without protective gears. They are completely out of control.” Haseena Malik glared her and said, “All thanks to you…” She take a shield from one of the guards and went towards them. “Please calm down and listen to me!!!” she was repeating this but no one was listening her. Before Haseena could do anything a stone came from mob and hit on her forehead bleeding her, “Madam Sir!” Escaped Karishma’s mouth and she ran to her holding her wound she asked, “Madam Sir, oh no! How much it is bleeding I had told you not do this but you would never listen to me.” And before Haseena Malik could do anything Karishma Singh fired a bullet in air and shouted angrily, “Stop it!!! Stop it!!!” and a sudden silence occurred.

“Look! I know you have suffered a lot but instead of filing an FIR you people had taken law and force in your own hands. Is this a way to solve any matter?” Haseena Malik asked. “You are saying as if police would arrest his own government officers who had allowed for illegal construction.” One of the protestors said. “I assure you that I will take action against guilty but for that you people must have to lodge a complaint. I request you to stop creating chaos and come to our police station to file your case and I assure you that necessary action would be taken as soon as possible.”  Haseena Malik tried making them understand and after continuous assurances for almost an hour they agreed and dispersed.

Other side, Haseena’s head was bleeding severely, “Madam Sir! Please come here in car. You need urgent medical aid.” Karishma said holding her but Haseena had pushed her away slightly and said, “Stay away from me.” Just when Anubhav singh arrived there, “Haseena ji how are you? I had seen you got injured. Why you are not taking medical aid.” “Greetings Sir! Thank you so much for you concern and who told you that I will not take medical aid. I am not that mad that I stop caring myself. I will take aid after reaching Police station.” She said and settled in her jeep. She took out first aid box, clean her own wound using antiseptic and herself tie bandage after applying ointment while Anubhav and Karishma were seeing her helplessly. She then drove towards Police station without giving them a word.

In the way she received a call, “greetings sir!” “I am fine now sir.” “Sir, I understand but it wasn’t her fault crowd was really out of control.” “Sir! I apologize from her side and I assure you that next time nothing such sort of will happen. I will look into it personally. Please sir I request you to give her last chance.” “Okay sir! I am ready to take its complete responsibility and I am ready to bare its consequences too.” “Sir what to do then, she is such a brave and capable officer just because of her one mistake department had decided to suspend her for indefinite time. Sir in my opinion that would only worsen her temperament problem.” “I understand sir! That it is compulsory for you to take some action and as SHO I take complete responsibility of whatever happened today.” After that she hung up. “God knows what I had done that you send these brother sister duo in my life, both are adamant that they will not listen to their heart no matter it harm them or anyone else.” She was talking to herself. She went to doctor to get her wound treated and then reached Police station.

She entered police station and get saluted by everyone. "Madam Sir how are you now?" Karishma Singh asked but she got no response. "Pushpa ji did those protestors had lodged official complaint.” Asked Haseena to her. "Yes madam sir. Madam Sir, how are your wounds?" Asked Pushpa ji this time. "Well, it isn’t that deep, I am okay." Replied Haseena and added without giving a glance or talking to Karishma Singh once, "Santosh Sharma I want all details of this case in an hour.” She said and went in her cabin. She left from there while Karishma’s heart was beating at faster pace, though she show everyone how strong she is but she knew too well that she cannot bear to see Haseena angry or giving up on her. "its first time that you done something and Haseena madam had not scolded you Karishma madam.” Santosh said looking towards a deep drowned Karishma who retorted angrily, “Do you want the same to happen with you. Go and do your work”. She turned towards her cabin to talk to her but Pushpa ji stopped her, "please! Not yet, let her rest for a while." But Karishma singh could not handle this much emotional disturbance so she invaded behind her, “Why are you doing this?” she asked but get no response from her who was drowned in files. “Look! I agree that I should not have done baton charge and I had not followed your orders but for that you should have scolded me, suspend me. Why are you behaving like this?” She asked a bit loudly. Just then Cheetah came in handing over a letter to Haseena, he said, “Madam, it is from headquarters.” She took it and started reading it. Despite of the fact that she knew it was coming still she loves her uniform and her duty and it did pain her. "Madam Sir what is it?" He asked. "Suspension orders!" "What said Pushpa ji who was at door of cabin listening it. Hearing her Karishma ji and others too, enter the cabin. "I had told you to hold yourself...try to control you anger but you had not now enjoy your suspension." Taunted Pushpa ji to her daughter in law and SI Karishma Singh. "Amma! Please now you don't get start already my head is spinning." She replied shouting while Haseena Malik who until now was looking at them to finish, "Done??? Please this is police station not your home where you are doing your cat fight." Everyone gets silent and she told, "Suspension orders are mine not hers." giving a blow to all especially Karishma Singh. “It was my mistake not yours then how can they suspend you. It's wrong." She said shockingly. "I had given orders of baton charge to my SI Karishma Singh so they suspended me for two days." Said Haseena Malik. "How can you do it?" Karishma Singh asked her guilt-ridden. "There is no point talking to you, You and your brother will do what gets into your head and honestly I had no more tolerance. You can leave I do not wish to see you or talk to you.” "But...." She tried saying something but Haseena Malik signaled looking at door, "out of my sight right now." Everyone else was too shocked and lost, Karishma went out as her tears reflected from her eyes perhaps for the first time. Haseena had turned down others request of talking to them, ordering them to leave her alone.

So tell me how is it by voting and commenting.......your response will decide how frequent i will be uploading it.