A DODGING CHASE

Hi everyone, First of all, thank you for your immense love for the last part. Happy reading!!! 

After Haseena's outburst, everyone was engrossed in their work, and Police Station was in a dreaded silence with only three people, Pushpa ji, Santosh, and Haseena herself. Haseena moved out of her cabin at 11:30 when she looked at her workplace who she herself had once transformed into a fun-filled happy and healthy working environment and now it was giving her an impression of a place full of depression and distress and she hated herself for doing this. 

"Pushpa ji, where is Karishma Singh?" "Madam she is gone to arrest Jayan Tripathi." She replied. "Hmm.....I am going for some work on Laxmi road until then take care of Police Station." "Okay, madam." She replied and Haseena left without expressing anything from the storm inside her on her face.

Leaving her office, she sat in her jeep and drove towards Laxmi road. She parked her jeep there in car parking of city hospital there, left her phone inside it. Sitting in the car, she examined her surroundings and upon not finding any suspicious activity, she loosened her locket at the back of her neck and moved towards a rental car service shop beside the hospital. She rented a car from there and settled in it, looking at her missing locket, she smirked and thought to herself while driving towards college road, "What have you thought Shalini, you can fool me. The day you entered my Police Station on the pretext of finding your long-lost friend, I knew at that time only that you are not my friend Shalini, you just have her name. You are indeed a genius as you have done complete research on me and my friend but you missed hiding your neck mole. My friend Shalini had no mole. At that time I don't know your exact purpose so I decided to play along. You thought you had attached a microphone on my wrist without my knowledge but the truth is that I had let you attach it because I wanted to know your motive. I even tried to reach my friend Shalini but I failed, I am sure you must have kidnapped her too along with Hashim's mother. Then suddenly my fake MMS appeared, I couldn't understand that it was you until I heard Hashim taking the name of the scorpion. That word remembered me your ring, then I had seen the same scorpion on laptop and even on the man who was in the video. Then, I realized that it was you and a little search was enough for me to find out about scorpion gang- an international terrorist organization. If the organization is active in Lukhnow that means our city is in danger. I am not a fool, I am sure you are not keeping eye on me just by the locket but you have tapped my phone and fit a tracker in my jeep too and who knows you might have been spying on my team too. I cannot take the risk of putting thousands of innocent lives in danger by sharing this information with anyone but I will never let you succeed in your motive. You have to pass Haseena Malik before putting an eye on my country and this city specifically." Her thoughts broke down as she reached her destination.

Haseena located her target, it was none other than Raju and Bittu who had abducted Hashim from jail. Parking her car at aside, she walked to them who was busy drinking tea on the tea stall. She hid behind the tree and started keeping an eye on them. Just then Karishma who was already on college road to meet her informer saw Haseena hiding behind a tree, "Madam Sir, What is she doing here?" She thought to herself and was about to open her mouth to call her, "No, no, if she saw me here, she will not tell me anything. I will chase her silently." She parked her bike nearby and hid behind a stall, her eyes glued on Haseena. Haseena when saw, Raju and Bittu moving from there. She started following them and, there, Karishma Singh started following her.  On other side, Shalini asked Danny, "Danny, check Haseena's location." Shalini ordered who instantly clicked a few buttons and replied, "City hospital- Laxmi road." "Hmm.....okay that means she still has no doubts on me but then why she is behaving like this." Shalini thought loudly.

There Raju and bittu reached on deserted linker road at the back of college road, taking it as a perfect opportunity, Haseena ran behind them to catch them. They realize Haseena running behind them and they increased their pace, Karishma when saw Haseena chasing them she also ran behind them but she was at a far distance. Due to excessive exertion, her stitches broke and her leg wounds started bleeding. "Madam Sir???" Karishma shouted revealing her presence not able to hold herself seeing her bleeding profusely. While running, Haseena turned to look at who is at her back, "Karishma Singh, why she came here?" as she was looking behind, she did not see the stone in front of her, and in the process, she lost her balance. In order to balance herself, she took two steps ahead and even swished her arm through the air to hold something, but she fell down terribly hitting her wounded arm on the road and her arms' stitches broke too. Until then Karishma reached there, "Madam Sir!!" "Karishma, catch them....run please...." Haseena shouted looking at Raju and Bittu who had just taken a left turn from the road, disappearing from Haseena's sight. "But...." She was in dilemma to leave her madam sir or not. "Go, they will get out of your reach.....please..." she shouted and Karishma ran behind them at her full speed. "Damn it!!!" she swished her fist through the air. Just then she took a small Nokia phone from her pocket and immediately typed something and put it back inside.