DOES SHE HAVE TO RESIGN?

Hello everyone!! From this part a new character is introduced, yes its none other than Puhpa ji's Son and Karishma ji's husband.....as the story continues his character would be more interesting......Enjoy this update

Shorya Singh (Son of Pushpa singh and husband of Karishma singh) arrived there in hospital. “Karishma!” he called. “Shorya!!” Karishma singh looked at her and ran in his arms, crying hysterically. Veyom knew her ferocious wife that she is too week at this point as her best friend, mentor and senior was in this state. “Shorya! Madam Sir! It happened because of me only. She jumped in front of me…..” she said and started crying with her head at his chest. Anubhav Singh stood and said, “No sister, not only you. She herself went to him. She herself get kidnapped by him to save all of our lives, me you, Pushpa ji, Santosh, cheetah, her mother…..She sacrificed her life for all of us without even letting us know.” Anubhav shared details of what he found in her cabin giving Karishma Singh shock and it indeed raise anger in her. “What? She knew everything and still she had not told anything.” She said getting angry and hurt too. “Right now! It is not the time for this. We must pray for her health.” Pushpa ji said putting sense in both brother and sister. They nodded and everyone started praying for her well-being whole night continuously.

A nurse came and informed them that Haseena Malik is out of danger now spreading a wave of relief and happiness among them. Karishma Singh and Anubhav singh both hugged each other getting back their souls. This time these both strong headed agents were badly shaken up by Haseena’s stint. They moved towards room. Doctor informed them, “Congratulations! She is out of danger now. She is resting you can meet her after two hours.” Everybody nodded smilingly. “Shorya ji! Please you and Pushpa ji go to home. Pushpa ji bring something to eat for madam sir. Santu and cheetah! Both of you should go to Police station it cannot be left empty anymore. I and Anu bhayya are here.” Karishma Singh sent them to their respective chores. She herself went to Haseena madam’s ammi who was lying on bed wide awake while tears were flowing endlessly from her eyes. She was too frightened for her daughter’s life. “Aunty Ji! Why are you crying? Madam Sir is now completely out of danger.” Karishma Singh told her. Her mother was extremely anxious and frightened of her daughter’s life, she held her hand and asked, “Are you saying truth? Is she really alright? I had told her numerous times to not put her life in danger but what she did today, She always told me that she can protect herself but even her father was also capable to protect himself….what happened I had lost him eventually? Enough now, after this I won’t let her continue her job anymore…..i had just one daughter and I can’t lose her at any cost…..” Her mother expressed all her worries and tensions for her daughter through her words and tears. Anubhav who had also joined their conversation intervened and said, “Ammi! What are you saying? You know how much she loves her duty and job….it’s her passion to follow her father’s footsteps.” “I know that’s the only reason I and her Mahipal Uncle had allowed her to pursue this career but now I cannot live anymore under this constant threat of losing her……..After she recovered we will go back to her Uncle’s like earlier.” Her mother announced strictly. “But Ammi….” Anubhav tried but she cut her, “No more discussion Anubhav…..I am going to order Haseena to resign from her duty and she had to obey me….” She stated sternly. “Aunty ji, I know Haseena madam and she is not someone who step behind for the fear of her life but still if you want to do then also …..i request you to not say anything to her right now…..Let her get discharged from hospital first….” Karishma pleaded her and she agreed to this. “Now, have this soup and medicine and after that I would sent you at my home to Pushpa ji. You will live there until madam sir gets completely fine.” Karishma singh added. “No, dear! I am fine now and will manage at my own.” She replied. “I know you will but I can’t take any risk. I had promised your daughter and you know her more than me. Moreover she is my SHO. Who knows she will suspend me of not following her orders if something happened to you.” Karishma said lightening the situation. “Now what can I say. Who knows better than me about your sweet and sour bond?” Her mother said smilingly. After that she serve her soup and medicines and sent her to her home.