EPIC SAGA OF FRIENDSHIP

Hi everyone, Be happy and enjoy!!

Haseena stepped into Police Station knowing only Karishma would be there because of her night duty. "Greetings Madam Sir!!" Karishma at once saluted her with full attention as soon as she saw her standing there looking at her. "Greetings Karishma Singh." She replied looking at Karishma who sat back down on her desk resuming her file. Karishma had intentionally kept her gaze glued to the file clearly suppressing an overflow of emotions inside her. "Okay then, I am in my cabin...." She said and left from there immediately. As she heard her moving into the cabin instead of going home for rest and that too without having a meal, she closed her eyes and put her head in her palms, compelling herself to face her. Taking a deep breath, she gets up from her desk, picked up the tiffin, and moved towards Haseena's cabin. There she saw her resting, putting her head on the backrest of her chair with closed eyes after a terribly tiring day full of turmoil and breakdowns.

Karishma had stepped in and moved towards her table. Haseena was looking at her while she was busy serving food on two plates without looking at her or saying anything to her. Putting her plate in front of her, she took her seat and settled on the chair in front of her to eat. For once Haseena thought of refusing to eat but then one look from Karishma had changed her resolve and she obediently started eating it. There was complete silence in the room except for a few chewing voices and Haseena taking glances towards her who had not looked at her even for once. Their meal finished, Karishma served her medicine and waited for her to gulp it down. As soon as she has it, she turned around to leave her cabin but Haseena had held her hand to stop her, "Karishma??" her voice was a mere whisper coming out through her tears. Instant tears emerged from her eyes too as if were already on the verge of falling down. "Please Karishma......" another whisper came from her lips. Karishma's tears turned into anger and she freed her hand from her grip and stormed out of her cabin at full pace.

Haseena looked at her retreating angry figure and she also ran behind her, bracing herself for whatever she throws towards her. "I am sorry Karishma." She said from behind as Karishma was standing near file Almirah looking at a file but she did not respond instead took the file and moved towards her desk. "I am sorry please." She once again apologized now moving towards her desk but she did not budge and did not even raise her eyes for her. "I know I had done wrong to you, I had pushed you away, I had been very rude to you, I had neither myself took care of my wounds nor I allowed you, I had vented all the anger of my S.I on my best friend knowing the fact that she was not at fault and most importantly I had not shared my pain and trauma related to Hashim's death with you." she confessed all the things which she knew had hurt her, honestly and then apologized holding her ears with cracking voice, "Please forgive me, I am sorry Karishma." However, her simple and sincere apology wasn't enough for melting her anger today, she did not budge at her and was continually giving her silent treatment without looking at her face as she did not want herself to flow away. "If you can't forgive your friend then punish her, please...." She added removing her hands from her ears but again no response. "Fine, if you won't then I will myself." She added and left the Police Station with a voice clearly expressing that she mean each and every word. Karishma wanted to stop her and she would have at any other time but today she was too much angry and hurt at the same time, her mind overtook her heart and she let her go. Hitting her fist tightly on the table, she desperately tried to vent out her anger but to no avail.

Fifteen minutes later, she found Anubhav Singh entering the Police Station with a few files in his hands. "Greetings Sir!!" she saluted seeing him. "Sir, you here, at this moment.....all okay," she asked him with a surprise. "Everything is fine, I knew you have been on night duty today and I suddenly wished to be near my sister so I thought that I could do the rest of my files here." He told her giving her a genuine smile and put his hand lovingly on her head which indeed gave a soothing effect to his sister's nerves and she gave him a side hug acknowledging his presence, "Thank you bhayya!! I was feeling so alone...." He nodded knowing she had still not made up with her soul, hence the reason for her loneliness.