ANUSHMA'S DAY 5- IS HASEENA KIDNAPPED?

Hi everyone, Be safe and happy reading!!!!

Karishma was in Haseena's washroom, closing the tap after washing her face when luckily her eyes fell on a small button at the side of the mirror. She had seen that button many times and even asked Haseena too who responded to her to be a nail for fixing the mirror but that day, she was feeling a strong urge to check it. Raising her hand, she touched it a bit hard and sudden movement shook her, causing her to jump away. Much to her shock, she found the wall getting opened revealing a secret room in it, "Anu Bhayya?????" she called at the top of her voice, who ran in washroom worrying as to what happened all of sudden, "Behna!! What happened?" he asked only to get a gesture from her, tracing which through his eyes, he stared at the wall and got shocked too.

Holding each other's hands, they both entered the secret room and Anubhav switch on the lights only to see many cuttings, pictures and papers placed there on the shelf and pined to the green board. Pointing to the scorpion logo and a photo of the ring and Shalini's photo, "Scorpion gang is behind this!!!" Anubhav added shocked. "Scorpion gang is the one international terrorist group right, who is involved in destroying many big cities of the world, right?" Karishma asked. He nodded, "that means scorpion gang is behind this....they must have planned to destroy Lukhnow....and Haseena was trying to stop them....." "Look there that means Shalini was a member of the gang." Karishma added showing Shalini's photo with the scorpion ring in her hand. Anubhav moved towards another black photo, a symbol of a man, labelled as Boss and added, "That means, Shalini is not the mastermind and there was someone else behind all this." "I think, the scorpion leader had only abducted Shalini, that confession and inactivated bombs was all a facet to fool us....." Karishma realized it. "If that was a facet, and if he had sent Haseena's mobile to us then it is quite possible that he would have saved Haseena from the lake and then abducted her." Anubhav expressed another doubt which wiped away all the colours of Karishma's face. "No, no....not again...if she is in scorpions clutches then we have to save her immediately at any cost......we can't lose her this time.....hurry up!!" Karishma shouted frightened and angry at the same before turning to exit. "Wait!! Behna!! If Haseena is in their clutches then they would not kill her until the success of their plan, because they never leave any clue before the success of their plan. We cannot act hastily." He stopped her and showed her two other photos labelled as missing, "look, this is Haseena's real friend Shalini's picture and this is that MMS boy's mother's picture.....they both are also in scorpion's clutches.....We need to devise a plan and act accordingly." He added and she nodded. "Activate all your informers and ask them details about all the active areas of the city from which any small or big illegal activities are going on. As them to give information by tomorrow. I will also activate my informer. We can't inform the department because they are very dangerous people, we will our self, search each area, tomorrow, until we reach that scorpion's boss. Once arrested he will not only tell us about bomb locations but about Haseena's location too." Agreeing to Anubhav's plan they both came out after activating all their informers.

Changing into night suits, "Bhayya! By now we were not sure whether Haseena is alive or not and now this new possibility that she might be kidnapped by them......I .....I am feeling....too restless." Karishma said pacing to and fro, rubbing her upper arms through her palms. Sitting on the bed, Anubhav was equally restless, tapping his foot on the floor continuously. Frustratingly, Karishma hit a punch on the wall while shouting loudly, "Why? Why are we so helpless Bhayya?" Anubhav looked at his sister whose restlessness and frustration was increasing more and more, though his own condition was not that good he had promised Haseena that he will take care of both of them. So, he did the only thing which grants some solace to them these days....Playing Haseena's recording.

"Hi Karishma, Hello Karishma ji's bhayya, have you eaten a meal? If not then please first go and have some........whether you are feeling like eating or not but please go and have some.......I am sure, in the whole day, you people would be taking one meal only and that too because of my insistence......Please, don't skip meals...." Haseena pleaded through her choking voice.