'HASEENA MALIK WON'T ALWAYS BE BY HER SIDE '

Hi everyone!!

An hour later, Karishma Singh and Pushpa Singh entered the woman Police Station. Karishma Singh was holding her bleeding hand with her other hand while Pushpa Singh was scolding her, "Why can't you control your anger? Look how badly it is bleeding? Where was your brain? Why the hell did you hit at the glass, there could be many ways to vent out your anger?" "Why are you saying me? Haven't you heard what he was saying? Even you were angry too." She retorted angrily. Listening to the chaos, Haseena came out of the cabin saying, "What happened? Why are you....." her voice halted in her throat as her eyes went on Karishma's red hands. "Karishma Singh???" Her eyes instantly get wet and she ran to her, "how did it happen? Pushpa ji bring first aid kit, hurry up!!! Karishma come here sit." She at once shouted while making her sit in the chair in front of her. "It's okay madam it's nothing." Haseena had glared at her and she kept quiet.

Taking out antiseptic liquid and cotton from the first aid box, she was cleaning her wound with wet eyes, blowing air on her wound in between, and hissing herself every time the wound gets touched with cotton. Karishma was seeing her twitching in pain just by seeing her wounds and a tear dropped her eyes while beside Pushpa Ji someone else was seeing their love and bond too through the camera installed in the cupboard in front of them. 

She was done cleaning the wound, applying antiseptic cream she was bandaging her wound when she asked sternly, "Pushpa ji, how did this happen?" Hearing her strict question and anger hidden in her voice, Karishma closed her eyes knowing a long scolding session is on its way. She looked at Pushpa ji with pleading eyes not to tell her but only got a glare from her.

"Pushpa ji, I have asked something??" She repeated gritting her teeth as she had tied the last knot of bandage. Standing up, hands behind her back, she gestured them both to stand in front. They stood in front of her, hands crossed ahead of them. "Madam Sir! Two third-class rascals were seeing your video and were passing mean and disgusting comments about you. Karishma madam had warned them first but when they had not stopped, her anger busted on them. She had started beating them badly and they ran away escaping from her clutches saving their lives but her anger had not subsided. In a fit of rage, she had hit her fist on the front glass of our jeep breaking it into pieces which pierced in her hand too." As Pushpa ji finished saying, Haseena was glaring at her angrily.

"Some random people were misusing their mouth so you had injured your hand. Is it what you are saying?" She reprimanded her. "Madam Sir they were badmouthing you and I can tolerate everything but not this....." Karishma Singh replied looking at her. "Don't you dare give me this excuse.....At this point the whole city is doing the same so will you beat everyone out there or will you put the city on fire." She shouted at her. "But they have no right to discuss someone's character without even thinking once about the reality...." Karishma added. "Karishma Singh!!!! When the one who knows me inside out, thinks the same then how can you expect anything out of all those people out there, who barely know me????" she shouted loudly. 

Moving towards Karishma she had held her shoulder tightly and said looking directly in her eyes, "A few days ago you had shown me that you can handle thing maturely but today I had found out that when it comes to me all your sanity suddenly go down the drain leaving behind this impulsive and angry Karishma. I had warned you multiple times that you need to control this habit of reacting in anger without thinking, but it seems you are finding it very hard...." Karishma looked down, "Sorry madam sir!!" Haseena had rubbed off her shoulder before leaving them and turned away angrily. 

Holding a glass placed nearby in her hand she said, "You know Karishma, life will not keep on giving you chances.....so I am going to give you one hard lesson you will always remember next time you will find yourself in a similar situation....." She said and as soon as a shocked Karishma looked up at her. She had tightened her grip on the glass in her hand with her full might breaking it into zillion pieces that pricked in her hand and in instant blood started dripping from her hand as if someone has let the tap open. "MADAM SIR!!!!" She screamed while Pushpa ji was baffled seeing her taking such an extreme step as her hand was bleeding in the same way Karishma's was a few minutes ago. "What you did??" Pushpa ji at once said holding her hand. "Are you insane???" Karishma shouted leaping towards her bleeding hand.