PAPA

Hello everyone! thought to post a long part......Enjoy!!

This time after so long Anubhav took the lead, he moved ahead to put his hand on Mahipal's shoulders stopping him. They had an eye lock, "Sir, in most of the problems, we have the solution right in front of our eyes it's just that we could not be able to see it. If such were the case then it's better to take a step backward and reanalyze everything. So, it's a request, sit down share your and your daughter's story with us you will not only find your way but also will feel much lighter." He nodded and all of them settled down there on the floor only outside her room in a circle where almost everyone's back was supporting with sofas lying behind them.

"We landlords used to be in seriously dangerous enmity all our lives and in one such unfortunate incident, I and my first wife had lost our 12-year-old daughter Raima. They shot her in her head because I had snatched that piece of land that was rightfully belong to me in the first place. At that time I did not owe such power as of now. Her death sent my wife into serious mental trauma. And like all other men, I chose to handle my grievances by turning myself into a stone-hearted angry lion. I had snatched all my lands from them on gunpoint and declare myself as the head of this village. People were so much scared of my anger that they stayed 100 feet away from me. Most villagers had lost their livestock and got their fields ruined because I had never stopped my racing jeep for any of them ever when they crossed the road. One such day, my jeep was moving on that mud path between the fields when a dozen of sheep were crossing the road. As usual, I had not stopped it neither lessened its pace and a number of them flew away dead as I hit them. It was only, the only earning source of a poor old man. He was devastated. I had seen his shocked and traumatized face but who cares my wounds are much bigger than anyone else. I raced my car away but that day my life changed when suddenly out of somewhere, someone jumped at the roof of my jeep causing me to apply breaks. In a full rage, I stepped down ready to finish the one who dared to do that but it was a 12-year-old girl. I was shocked I had never seen any woman with such daring skills in my whole life let alone a little girl. At that time she had wrapped her face in her scarf, she flipped her body and landed right in front of me. "Who are you? Show me your face?" I roared in my usual attitude. "I don't listen to a beast like you." she retorted with a fit of sharp but soul-seething anger in her voice. Bravely she held my hand and dragged me to that old man and I was just moving with her as if in a trance. She showed me that old man and his mourn over his loss and started lecturing me about his needs and his loss, her voice was filled with anger and pain of that old man who was just trying to stop her because he knows me too well, but she had not listened to him." He chuckled remembering his and his daughter's first meet. "That means our madam sir is giving lectures since childhood," Karishma added and everyone shared a peal of light laughter.

"She ordered me to compensate his loss and I did listen to her order.....perhaps for the first time in my whole life I had been listening to someone else's order. That poor old man was as much shocked as I was by my own action. However, he thanked me and Haseena a hundred times and left from there. 'Now I had rectified my mistake right that means I am a human right so show me your face.' I asked her but she ignored me and started moving away, 'that means you are afraid of me.' I called from behind. She turned around removed her scarf with her left hand and said, 'I am Haseena Malik daughter of Shehzad Malik and I am not afraid of anyone especially not a beast like you. I am not like the people around you who were afraid to show you your true face.' She said and left from there without having a single hint of any kind of fear in her voice. And there I was standing not only mesmerized by her innocent beauty but her bravery and skills. After Raima's death, that day I once again felt alive. I was happy and smiling like a child who had regained her favorite lost toy. Honestly, she becomes my daughter that very first day." He was lost in her daughter's childhood while Anubhav and Karishma were reliving their own as they patted each other's hand acknowledging it. "Sir, what happened next? How you managed to win her heart?" Santosh asked.