CROSSING THEIR LINES

Hello everyone!! Without any further banter let's first get to the part below!!

Anubhav, Karishma, Pushpa ji, Santosh, and Cheetah were in one room discussing what had happened when they found Haseena at their door. "Madam Sir!" Santosh alerted everyone. "Come in please!!!" Karishma said. Haseena entered and closed the door behind her. She looked at all of them and then moved towards Anubhav and Karishma, "DSP sir, Karishma ji, I am really sorry about what Papa and Ammi did to you especially you sir, how he grabbed your collar....i am too ashamed upon his deed....it's just that they both are overprotective about me..........I hope you understand...." Karishma could clearly saw from where she is coming and for the first time she was feeling pity upon her helplessness and loneliness. "It is okay madam sir....we completely understand....you don't have to feel sorry." 

Karishma put her hand on her shoulder but Anubhav had too many questions and he busted in anger, "No, Behna, perhaps you can but I cannot.....what do you and your papa think of yourself. Is he some kind of King and you are her precious princess? That he could do whatever he want to...Look Ms. Malik.....before any of this I am a DSP and trust what I am seeing here is a lot more than my capacity to tolerate....his making this village a sort of no-go area, his men insulting me and my family at its entrance like we are some criminals, his threatening to everyone that he will not leave anyone who harms his princess....what they called Choti Sarkar..... If you were such a big entity then what was the need for you to join the Police force....you should have stayed here and enjoyed your luxurious life.....And what you did a few moments ago..." "Bhayya please stop..." Karishma tried to stop him horrified of what he is doing, but just like Haseena's parents, a brother in him had taken over all his senses and he ignored her sister's pleas and Haseena's painful eyes too whom he claimed to love, "Don't you expect that I will thank you for saving me down there.....it does not matter to me what he could do or do not to me but I had no need to be saved by your lies.....and do you remember what was the point of yours get angry on her...that she had gone against law and your moral grounds to save the Police station....and today you did exactly that you lied not once but thrice to your family now isn't it against your moral grounds? She is here to woo you, feeling guilty as she thinks you had resigned because of her....i had seen her dying in guilt, crying the whole night because of you.....and I could not see my sister in this pain just like your parents can not see you in pain. No matter what grudge you had on her but now you are going to get over it. You will solve whatever differences you have with her so that she could be free of all this pain otherwise I will go straight to your parents tell them whatever the truth is, will show them that it is not compulsory that every time some other person is giving pain to your daughter, sometimes she too can be the cause of pain just like right now you are the cause of my sister's pains....Have you realized she is been away from her husband for a long time just for you.....have you realized she could not be able to sleep properly for the last one week.....have you ever realized that these days she was putting loads of makeup upon her eyes to hide its puffiness.....no you Ms. Malik is one self-obsessed woman while your parents were obsessed with you....." 

Anubhav had crossed all his lines and went too far, Pushpa ji, Santosh, and Cheetah were standing there completely shocked unable to believe that how a smart person like him could lose himself like he had.....Despite Karishma's shoutings to not do this, her brother had done irreparable damage, she glanced at her madam sir, and what she saw made her fell down. She had once again failed to save her from the pain.....and this time too she is the pain of her sorrows. While Haseena, she had been teleported into another world, she was unable to hear anyone, or see anyone......tears were flowing endlessly, she stepped back numb, out of their room, out of the haveli, her driver when saw her, he opened her jeep's door, she settled into it and zoomed away.

Karishma was way too much angry, when she had seen her brother crossing his lines her anger had pushed her to cross her lines too.

 She stood up and grabbed Anubhav by his collar, "HOW DARE YOU ANUBHAV SINGH??????" she threw him away on the sofa like a madwoman unable to take the fact that her madam sir had gone farther away from her just because of her brother's nonsense. Not only cheetah and Santosh but Anubhav too had never seen her this much anger. She once again moved towards him picked him by his collar again and shouted, "you dared to use my madam sir as your punching bag for venting out your anger and frustration....." She slapped him hard on his face shocking everyone thanks to luck that Mahipal was not at Haveli and Ammi had been slept after taking sleeping pills. "Behna!!! Listen to me..." Anubhav tried to make her understand horrified of his sister's heightened anger, by moving towards her but she slapped him another time, "you forget that I am Karishma Singh and no one, I repeat no one could ever dare to hurt my Haseena madam like you did that too in my presence and being my brother." She slapped her yet another time and shouted, "You were frustrated because you were not able to relieve my pain, and you were frustrated because she had refused to accept your love. She had hit at your male ego by putting you through continuous failures." She grabbed him through his collar another time and throw him on the floor. Pushpa ji, Santosh, and cheetah all were so afraid of seeing her like this, she is beating him like she used to beat criminals, "Karishma ji, he is your elder brother, not a criminal...." Pushpa ji shouted. "you think you had shown her the right picture.... No, I will show you your right picture.... she had made you realized that you had broken an innocent woman's heart, love, and trust for all the wrong reasons.....Her great persona had made you fall in love with her but she refused to forgive you....it was a blow to your ego....you wanted to attain her in a jiffy just like any other victory you wanted.....but you failed.....you had seen my tears and pain, whatever its cause was, but you failed to relieve them......Today also, despite everything, when you saw she had saved you by breaking all her principles............it hit hard at your ego.....and you vented frustration and all your anger on her....." she was spitting fire with her eyes and hands to making everyone frightened of her and most of all was Anubhav.......he lost his ability to speak at that very moment as soon as he saw him in his sister's eyes. Karishma picked him upholding his arm, dragged him out of the room, and shouted, "Anubhav Singh you had lost your sister forever..........I will make sure that you will never get Haseena madam in your life.....a man who just wanted to attain her not win over her.....trust me you ever dared to come near her....I will kill you by my own hands no matter how big a crime this would be and trust me Haseena madam too won't be able to save you then......Cheetah..." she shouted loudly, "yes....yes, madam...." He shivered. "One hour.....you all had one hour.....I want you out of this village......." Anubhav was looking at his sister with tears of remorse, guilt, and shame, "Behna....." he tried. She went closer to him and whispered, "the moment you thought that you could do this to my Haseena madam....you lost us both....I don't know about her but you will never get your sister back again....." He was left there shocked by her words, as she went long ago. Cheetah dragged him from there. And as she ordered they went to Lukhnow in the next hour without even informing anyone. 

Okay okay!! I hope you guys won't bash me for this twist!!!!