ANUSHMA'S DAY 6- ANUSHMA'S ABDUCTION

Hi everyone!! be safe and happy reading!!!

Karishma was sitting in Haseena's room only, staring at her cut-out placed at the right side of the window, while her mind was roaming with one thing that Haseena is in danger, making her more and more restless. She had called her informers multiple times in the last one hour who were asking for another hour or two to get full details. Anubhav entered and handed her a cup of black coffee, "Bhayya!!! Please, can't we see today's recording now only....i.....I am feeling extremely restless....." Karishma added holding his brother's hand and pleading with him through her wet eyes. He patted her head helplessly, reaching a point where he could no longer see her sister, dying every moment for Haseena, though his own condition is not very different. He nodded and played the recording chip of day 6, in the morning only, while waiting for their informers to send the details.

"Hi Anu, Hi Karishma, How was the day today? Actually, time had finished.....I need to go now.....I can't say whether we'll meet again or not......but about one thing I am sure that you won't let anything happen to the country and innocent lives. One more thing, don't abandon your other relations for me....there is no need to be angry with yourself or on any other family member......Forgive them for their mild neglect, they did not know the reality.......share your pain with them and let yourself heal.......Trust me if anything could give peace to my soul, that would be your letting happiness enter your life once again......Every story has its fair share of pain and ours had too....." she literally choked at her words and then mumbled softly, "I am sorry......I wish I would have any other option......I am sorry.....please don't ruin your life for me." she added and started crying in the recording only.

Karishma hugged Anubhav tightly and they both also started crying hysterically giving their heads in each other.

Haseena had wiped her tears and added, "Always keep one thing in mind, Haseena could not be the only name of happiness in your life.......I will always be in your heart......remember I had given my heart to you Anu and my soul to you Karishma, I am living inside you.......I will always live with you......I love you Anu, love you Karishma......." She added and tears streamed down her eyes into her lap.......depicting her own turmoil of emotions in extremely uncertain circumstances.

"After making us completely and fully dependant on you for all our happiness, you are saying that you could not be the only name of Happiness.......that's not fair Haseena......that's not fair......I hate you!!! I hate you!!!" Karishma was crying and hitting Anubhav with her fists while saying this who himself was crying hysterically tightly hugging his sister with him standing beside him.

In the recording, Haseena is crying in the same way, perhaps reaching towards the last recording she had lost control over her not so perfectly tamed emotions......She opened her mouth to say something, to find some words to soothe them but failed helplessly and only this song came out of her heart.........

Lafz kitne hi tere pairon se lipte honge
Tune jab aakhiri khat mera jalaya hoga
Tune jab phool, kitabon se nikaale honge
Dene waala bhi tujhe yaad to aaya hoga

Teri aankhon ke dariya ka utarna bhi zaroori tha
Mohabbat bhi zaroori thi, bichadna bhi zaroori tha
Zuroori tha ki, hum dono tawaaf-e-aarzoo karte
Magar phir aarzu'on ka, bikharna bhi zaroori tha
Teri aankhon ke dariya ka utarna bhi zaroori tha

Bataao yaad hai tumko, wo jab dil ko churaya tha?
Churaai cheez ko tumne, Khuda ka ghar banaya tha
Wo jab kehte the, mera naam tum tasbih mein padhte ho
Mohabbat ki Namaazo ko, Qara karne se darte ho
Magar ab yaad aata hai, wo baatein thi, mehaz baatein

Kahin baaton hi baaton mein, mukarna bhi zaroori tha
Teri aankhon ke dariya ka utarna bhi zaroori tha