TRUST

hello everyone, From this part and onwards, I wished to write my version of the recent Qayamat track......It will be especially dedicated to our KarEena with lot's of emotional scenes between all their team members, some spicy memories from Haseena's Past and her relation with her Uncle Mahipal Singh......Do tell me if you want to read it or not? I will share it only if you wish to.....

Haseena standing at the balcony of her room after they left. "I wish you could understand ammi that I am a well-trained police officer and can take care of myself. You had just given away my responsibility to someone else without even thinking what he must be thinking about me. It's strange that you showed more trust on their words instead of mine. I understand that you were worried about my safety but......." She was mumbling to herself hurt and angry but then, "I should not think like that.....she is a single mother and she must have felt afraid. I know often she could not understand my feelings but she loves me beyond limits....." she chided herself and stopped her thoughts in their tracks; she moved towards her bed and lie down to catch some sleep.

Everyone at Police station was busy decorating it for making her day special while all the instruction were given by Karishma madam. Haseena arrived there wearing uniform rotating that rod in her signature style. All present her bouquet and welcomed her in. They cut the cake and Chadha was waiting to take her interview. "Good morning Madam Sir?" he asked. "Good morning to all my well-wishers who prayed selflessly for my recovery?" She replied smilingly. "So, First of all tell me how are you feeling after rejoining your duty?" "Well happy and amazing." she replied. "Haseena ji! Our viewers want to know that what was it which strengthened you even after being tortured endlessly." "Actually, it was my faith on my team and my unconditional love for them which gave me enough strength." She said looking at them. "Haseena ji, now last thing. How do you think your equation changed with your team?" "I think we are now more connected and bonded with each other. Also, we started understanding each other and our emotions way too well and I guess that's good for our team. We are ready to eliminate crime from the city." She replied concluding interview.

After reporters left, "Santosh Sharma! I want all the case reports since my absence in my cabin." "Okay madam sir!!" she was moving towards her cabin when she heard her team, "Greetings sir!!" with a salute. She turned around to find him standing there, "Greetings Sir!!!!" she saluted him too. "First of all welcome back Haseena ji." Haseena nodded and replied with a formal smile, "Thank you sir! Sir are you alright?" she asked seeing his swollen eyes. "A....yes....why you are asking?" he asked. "Nothing actually your eyes are swollen....it seems you haven't slept last night." She replied. "you are right I haven't..." he replied. "Why sir? Were you doomed in madam sir's thoughts...." Santosh said without thinking only to get an angry glare from Haseena and Anubhav. With gritted teeth he replied, "I was busy with some important cases." "Sorry sir!!!" She replied innocently. "Haseena ji I am here for monthly report." He asked. "Of course sir, I will send it at your office by evening." She replied. He nodded, "Okay then I'll take your leave..." he was about to go towards exit but then stopped and asked, "Haseena ji! Are you sure you don't need more leaves?? I mean your are still not fully recovered." He asked on which Pushpa ji coughed loudly creating an awkward moment for both of them. Haseena was the first one to recovered, "Sir, I am alright...thanks for your concern. You must be very busy with many other important cases. I understand you had promised my mom for my safety but if not me you can trust your sister that she will fulfil her promise." She replied clearly taunting him. He just nodded, "I trust her....Fine I'll take your leave." He replied and went away. Haseena moved towards her cabin without glancing at any one. While Karishma ran towards her brother, "Anu bhayya??" she called. "Sir!!" he replied reminding her. "No sir....i am talking to my brother..." she replied held his hand and dragged him towards an alone side. "What is it Behna??" he asked. "Anu Bhayya! What are you doing these days??" she asked crossing her arms to her chest. "What?? Duty nothing else...." He replied casually turning his face away. She pulled him by his arm and said, "No, no look at me...in my eyes....you can fool everyone but not me. What is it bothering you?" she asked. He sighed and replied, "I am unable to put her out of my system, day night morning evening, Haseena ji kept on roaming in my brain. I am unable to concentrate on any other thing even when I had decided that I do want to love her." "What? Do not want to love her!!!. And who told you that love happens at your wish. You are unable to focus on anything because your heart had already fallen in love with her and you are refusing to accept it. Accept it bhayya...." She advised him and moved away leaving him with his journey of realization.

At Lunch time, Haseena was in her cabin engrossed in multiple files without noticing time. Karishma Singh looked at the time and then towards her. Knocking on her door she said, "Madam Sir! It is lunch time." "Then go ahead and have your lunch and ask other too." She replied still busy in her files. "You won't come??" she asked. "Later" She replied. Karishma shaked her head, moved towards other team members and ordered them to have your lunch. They moved towards Badnaam's tea stall to have it. Karishma Singh was about to follow them but then stopped in her tracks and walked towards Haseena's cabin. She took her pen from her hands, "Karishma singh!!!!" Haseena looked at her quizzing. Karishma smiled and dragged her with her chair towards the table, "Karishma Singh what are you doing?" she asked. "I know work is important but with that your health is important too." She replied and served her lunch in a plate. She forward the morsel with her own hands and added with a sweet smile, "I don't want to lose you Haseena so please take care of yourself." She smiled, placed her hand on her and added, "Nothing could be happen to me when I had you as a friend." She fed her morsel too and added, "Karishma, before your arrival I used to yearn for a friend with whom I could share anything without any fears but you had taken that place in my life. And after this incident, I get so much habitual of your presence around me that I an afraid what if someday you were not with me. You are not only my only friend but also only one on whom I could trust blindfolded." Tears streamed through both eyes sharing that rare moment where Haseena was trusting someone so much to share her heart, "You do not know, how much blessed I am feeling to have your trust and friendship. I will always keep both relations intact." She replied patting her hands back. They both wiped their eyes and finished their lunch to get back to work.

Next day Haseena wassitting in her cabin when she received a call from head- quarters. Delightedshe called everyone in and informed them, "I just received information that acompetition is being held between all Police stations of city and the one whowill be winner will get a handsome amount of winning prize. We will try to winthis competition to tell everyone importance of our woman police stations incomparison to any other men police station but without compromising ourprinciples. Am I clear?" "Yes madam sir!" replied everyone. Next evening,Karishma through her resources found out a shocking news. 

Many you must have guessed what could be the information??? Right???

In my version of Qayamt story 90% would be different from orignal track..........

Do tell me if you want me to continue with this story or not? 

Me uploading next part will only depend upon you all!!!!!!

Waiting for your Votes and comments!!!