VOWS OF FRIENDSHIP

Hi everyone, Be safe and enjoy!!

Not proofread, ignore grammatical and typing errors

Haseena and her mother was on dining table and an unusual silent is present between them. Ammi was eating her meal while Haseena was just tapping on plate with a spoon in her right hand supporting her head on her left hand and her mind was continuously flashing with Karishma and Anubhav. With each passing moment she is getting more and more restless, not able to take it anymore, "Enough!!" she shouted pushed her plate aside and strode towards telephone. Picking up the receiver she started dialling Karishma's number but before bell could ring, her mother had cut the call. "Ammi?" she shouted cringed at it. "Put the phone down!" she commanded her daughter who was shaking her head sideways, refusing her straight away. "Ms Haseena Malik, put the phone down," she can't refuse this voice and the look in her eyes. Putting the phone down, she pleaded her mother, "Please Ammi! Let me call them once....please....i am unable to get peace.....please Ammi," however her mother glared her angrily, held her through her wrist and pushed her to sit down on the table again, "Sit down and have you dinner silently." Haseena had freed her hand from Ammi's grip with a jerk and added irritated, "No, I won't...." "Haseena!!" her mother's stern voice was interrupted by the ring of doorbell and a wide smile spread across Haseena's face, "Karishma and Anubhav...." She squealed and at once ran towards the door. Her hand was on the lock of the door to open it, when Ammi ordered her sternly, "Haseena stop right there, don't you dare open the gate. Go inside right now..." frantically shaking her head with pleading eyes, "Please Ammi!! Karishma and Anubhav are nowhere at fault in what Veer Singh had done......I need to see them......Karishma and Anubhav, they must be feeling too much disturbed.....we need each other Ammi....please......don't punish them for the crime they have not done." Ammi moved towards her held her through her wrist and started dragging her inside while responding to her plead, "Even you were not at fault but Veer did not take a minute in blaming you for everything......because of Karishma and Anubhav, he disrespected and humiliated my daughter.....now I won't let them near you.....and this is my final decision," stressing on the last words she pushed her inside the room and locked it from outside.

Haseena was banging the locked door of the room, calling her mother and pleading her continuously. Other side, ignoring her pleas, she moved towards the main door whose bell was still ringing. She opened the gate only to find Karishma and Anubhav standing there his one hand on her shoulder and his other hand holding her hand, both the pair of eyes were red and puffy, their faces were equally pale and worn out. They looked at dark, dense angry eyes of Ammi and the courage they had been gathering through the journey from Veer mansion to her house, all went down the drain. Before anyone could say anything, they heard Haseena's loud pleadings from the locked doors, "ammi, please.....don't punish them......I had forces Anubhav for not coming with me......please Ammi they are innocent....Ammi......please listen to me....Ammiii!!!!" on loud shout of Ammi, her pleading ended and she fell down on the floor beside their door and started crying hysterically. Hearing her taking their side even in this situation and her worn out state just like they are in, fresh set of tears streamed down from both the pair of eyes, slowly raising their arms to their chest, they joined their both hands and literally forces their voiced out of their throat, "S...So...Sorry....Please ....le...let us....m.....me...meet her...on...once....pl....please..." "My daughter is not a Singh family's punching bag, had both of you played with her emotions less that now your father have started doing it. Stay away from my daughter...." She roared angrily and shut the door on their face. "Aunty!! please we are sorry..." both pleaded together once again banging the door. "Will your sorry erase that humiliation and pain she had been through because of him?" she shouted from behind the door. "No perhaps we can never erase it but we can heal her......please Aunty I beg you to allow me once," Anubhav responded with her choked voice. "I very well know how to heal my daughter and I don't need you for that....." Ammi shouted spitting fire through her words. "Aunty, until you won't let us meet Haseena we are not going anywhere, we are here right outside your door no matter what happened." Karishma added stubbornly. Hearing her statement, Ammi's heart palpitated suddenly as if indicating her that she is over reacting once again but soon Haseena's condition wriggling and squirming in pain and blood from couple of hours ago flashed in her eyes and she went towards her room angrily.