MUDDLING OF EMOTIONS

Hello everyone, thanks for your good wishes.......

"We need to get her face to face with her heartbreak.... We will try to do this both individually and at group level too.......you are understanding????" Anubhav told and everyone nodded.

Later at midnight, Santosh and cheetah knocked at her door, "come in!" she called. They entered and saw her reading something with specs with dangerously calm and empty eyes. "Madam Sir! You are in your room that too in such good weather, the cool breeze is blowing. Let's enjoy it Madam please, I want to go to lawns in haveli and feel the bliss of cool grass under stars." Santosh said enjoying in her imagination with her carefree attitude. "Haseena smiled and said, "Then go!! Who is stopping you, Santosh Sharma!!! You are free to enjoy in any way possible...." "No madam sir!! I want to enjoy with you.....please please please, please!!!!! Don't refuse me....please..." she pleaded to make a puppy face to which Haseena gave in. "alright!!!! Let's go if you wish so..." she replied. "Yes!!!" Santosh gets elated.

They entered in lawns only to find Anubhav and Karishma there. They had an eye lock which was broken by Santosh, "DSP sir! Karishma madam! You are here too.....good....madam sir now when we all are here why not play a game together....it will be fun..... Come!!!" Santosh dragged Haseena towards them without waiting for her response. "Okay then the game is..." she was about to explain but get interrupted by Haseena, "Santosh Sharma I don't want to play any game....now when they all here then you can enjoy yourself with them I am going to my room..." "What is this madam sir? We are guests here and you are the host is it right that you will go leaving guests alone...please stay with us and play please don't be a spoilsport...." Santosh pleaded. "Okay fine!!!" she gave in again. They settled down on the grass in such a way that Karishma and Anubhav were right in front of Haseena while Santosh and cheetah were at her both sides. "So now the game is that we will sing a song turn by turn but we must sing this song dedicating other without naming them... so Cheetah first you, then me, then Anubhav sir then Karishma madam and them Haseena madam." She told the rules and everyone agreed.

 first cheetah started looking at Santosh Sharma,

Do nain sitaare

Hai chaand sa mukhraa

Kya kehna uska

Afreen

Dawat mein jaise ho shahi tukda

Uske jaisi na koi nazneen

Shahi joda pehn ke

Ai jo bun thun ke

Wohi tu meri sweetheart hai

(song sweetheart from kedarnath)

Santosh looked away ignoring him completely giving him full attitude while seeing it everyone smiled including Haseena too. "Enough cheetah you are done....now it's my turn..." and she sang this one.

Main tu baadlon se tour jaungi

Main tu apna hi sur paungi

Hay jo crazy crazy sapne mere

Sare chunn ke main bun aaungi

Han mana iss dunya ki hu hi

Nahi main apni hi dunya bnaungi

Ke ek zindagi meri sau khwaishaan

He ek zindagi meri sau khwaishaan

(song ek zindagi from movies angrezi medium)

"Santu ji! I will fulfill all your wishes....." he murmured which was audible to Haseena and she laughed a little. "Now it's your turn Anubhav sir!!!" santu said to him and Haseena get tightened.