GREAT GRAND GESTURE-I

Hi everyone! Enjoy the part below!!

Haseena was in a large hall standing on stage with Karishma and Shorya while all the ladies and girls were gathered as per her orders. "Today, I had gathered you because I am starting a self-defense training program for you all. It will help you to protect your Self. For that I have a very well-trained Police Officer sub-Inspector Karishma Singh. she will teach you some ways by which you can ensure your safety at the time of need." Haseena announced. "You are wasting our time. We have loads of work at home. And moreover what was the need for us to save ourselves when we have our fathers, husbands, and brothers." One lady said and others seconded her. "Really those men who beat you mercilessly at home will do your protection," Haseena asked them loudly in anger. "What happened to her? Madam sir never loses her patience." Karishma whispered in Shorya's ears. "It seems she is extremely frustrated by bottling up her emotions inside her. I am afraid now these ladies will bear its outcome." He shared his views. "They are superior to us and they have the right." one lady shared her own backward thoughts and much to her dislike, everyone agreed.

Haseena was about to shout losing her patience but Karishma intervened, "Fine, if you think that you don't need any training then you won't but if you are all gathered here then before leaving please have evening tea and snacks arranged for you. After that, you all can leave. Thank you for your arrival." Karishma announced and dragged Haseena out of the room igniting her anger to its peak. After coming out of the hall, she pulled her hand and shouted, "What you did and with whose permission???" "Before you get angrier, first listen to me. I know what you are trying to do and trust me they will come to you yourself for this training." She told her. Haseena crossed her arms and asked, "really and how??" Karishma smiled seeing her own reflection in her at that time.

"Now what is this smile for???" she asked irritated. "Shorya ji!! You always want to see what we do when a new case came to our police station?" she asked him and he nodded. Yup but why you are asking it now??" he asked. "To show you that's exactly what we do. I lost my patience, ready to do everything right by my leash just like she was going to do right now and Haseena madam always stop me from doing this and by force lead me to the right and effective way of her emotions just like I am going to do right now..." Karishma said looking at Haseena and in an instant, she calmed her anger realizing what she was going to do, "I am sorry, Karishma ji....I don't know how I lost my temper like this...." Haseena apologized to her. She just smiled and said, "it's okay, now where are your guards???" she asked. "Why? There they are.." she replied. She smirked looking at her and Haseena smiled understanding her, "perfect..." Haseena replied and they both moved towards them, "come on! At least tell me what you both are going to do??" Shorya asked cluelessly. "Just wait and watch because fear not when Haseena and Karishma are together onboard..." They said together in unison and started laughing when suddenly Haseena realized herself and returned in her shell. "Thank you, madam sir, I got the assurance I needed now I promise I will bring you back....Karishma Singh will do this almost impossible task of changing Haseena Malik's decision." She thought to herself.

Later in the hall, all the village ladies were enjoying tea and snacks when suddenly few masked goons arrived with sticks and started breaking things and frightening them of harming them. None of the ladies were capable of rescuing them, they were shouting and crying for help naming their men but none came there. Just then Haseena and Karishma arrived there and fight with all the goons without any weapon and forced them to run away. All the ladies clapped for them when Karishma Singh took the mike and said, "I hope now you realize that, it is not possible that your husbands, fathers, and brothers would be present everywhere to save you. You need to be capable enough for that so that you can share some of their worries. Even they would be assured that if unfortunately, they won't be with you then you will protect you and your children." Karishma stirred their emotions the right way seeing which Haseena felt proud of her and a sweet smile crept her lips which was captured by Shorya sneakily knowing her wife would need it in the future to re-strengthen herself. All the ladies apologized for their wrong thought and agreed to take part effectively in the self-defense training program. After that, they started training all of them and telling them about the ways and methods for attacking and knocking them down.