WOOING HER

Hi gyz thank you for your amazing response. I would like to clarify one thing before moving to the next part, that my story is devoid of any comedy. There you go...........

Karishma Singh was fidgeting with her fingers thinking about consequences of her actions, "I don't want to lose you Madam Sir. Whatever differences we have I love you, respect you and adore you. I am sorry." Frustrated of herself, she hit her fists on table while all this while Haseena was noticing her remorse. Later at night, Karishma Singh had tried a lot to connect to Haseena Malik but to no avail. She was extremely anxious. "Karishma beta! What happened?" "Amma! You know me right. You tell me, madam sir had been angry on me earlier too but this time I am feeling as if someone had taken a part of me.” Karishma said getting teary. Pushpa ji smiled and said, “Beta, you are doing the same mistake which your brother hand done. Relationships cannot be dealt with mind its heart’s job. And as far as duty is concerned you know too that Haseena madam wanted to win over people’s hearts along with giving them justice. Beta, today you are feeling like this because for the first time she had paid such a high cost of your deeds……….her uniform…..she loves that just like you or your brother.” Pushpa’s words hit at the right spot and she started crying, "Amma I can tolerate anything but not her silence, not her giving up on me, not her pain." Pushpa Singh consoled her and said, "She is Haseena Malik. She will handle herself, don't worry everything will be fine.' Haseena Malik was in her room angry, depressed and frustrated while outside her mother was also worried knowing reason of her daughter's worries now a days and moreover news are enough for her to join dots. She had tried to confront her too, "Haseena what was the need to take blame on yourself." Only to get response that she is senior and she is responsible anyway.

Next day Police station was unusually silent and unwantedly its charge came in Karishma Singh’s hand. She was guilty, depressed frustrated and as result angry too. Till noon, everyone had tried numerous times to connect with Haseena Malik but to no avail. Other side, Haseena in her home was laying in dark, refused to eat and drink anything, distressed being away from her soul her duty and depressed due to Karishma Singh and missing Anubhav singh  too. Her mother entered in her room switching on the lights, “Ammi! Please! Switch them off…” she said covering her face. “Leave the bed Haseena….is this the way to solve the issues.” Her mother tried but she gave no response. “Haseena get hold of yourself and fight the situation. This problem isn’t which can’t be solved.” But she still had not responded. “Haseena! You know I don’t like repeating myself. You are getting up or I am going to your beloved Karishma to teach her a lesson in my language.” Her mother threatened. “No! You won’t I am coming.” She at once said getting up seeing which she rolled her eyes and move out. “Good! Now change into track suit and go for walk.” Her mother ordered. “Ammi!!!” she cribbed listening her. “Haseena!!” her mother threatened her. “Okay, Okay, I am Going!!” she said and went.

Other side, Karishma Singh also reached there. As soon as she reached both glanced at each other, Karishma moved ahead towards her but she changed her path clearly glaring her. “Madam Sir!” she called out and ran behind her. Reaching her side while jogging she said, “Madam Sir! Please! I know I had broken my promise and your trust too, you had to lose your uniform because of me but I swear on Amma I had been compelled they were badmouthing you and you know I cannot tolerate that.” Haseena was still jogging and had not responded a bit. She added more, “Please madam sir! Forgive me but I cannot bear anyone badmouthing you.” This time she responded, “Wow! Incredible! You both siblings are genius. How easily every time you justify that your wrong deed is because of me. Your brother had done the same he put blame of all his doings on my love for my Uncle and you are blaming your love for me. Karishma Singh love gives strength and what you did is pure weakness.” Haseena Malik scolded her and started jogging again. “But why are you punishing yourself by allowing department to get you suspended? What is your mistake?” “My mistake is that I failed to enlighten you with the fact that every problem should be solved with patience and courage not with anger and leash.” She said harshly. “Please Madam Sir! Please forgive me I promise you that I will never repeat this mistake. I cannot bear this. Please madam sir!” she pleaded her. “Karishma Singh if you have not left me alone now then I will leave this place.” She ordered coldly and started her running more fastly venting out her own hurt and disappointment while she was just looking not able to understand how to solve this issue.

Haseena was sitting on dining table at breakfast patting plate with spoon time and again while her mother was observing her and feeling worried for her. “Haseena my dear! For God sake, hold yourself together I cannot see you in this state. You are my only asset and my old body cannot bear to see you distressed anymore.” She said and started crying which was unbearable for Haseena and she said holding her both hands in her, “Ammi! You should stop worrying about me. I am perfectly alright. And don’t worry this suspension is just to close media debate and It will be revoked in a day or too. And as far as Karishma Singh is concerned, I know her too well she is very much guilty and I am sure that will push her to reconsider her ways.” Haseena reassured her mother giving her a smile. “Ammi! I am going out for a while will return soon and then we will have lunch together.” She told her mother to which she nodded.

Other side in Police station, Karishma singh entered filled with rage not on anyone else but on herself. Pushpa ji who knew her went to her and asked, “She is still upset?” and get a nod from her. “Karishma madam! I know how you can win her back” “How?” she asked with sparkle of hope. “Solve that case and bring justice to protestors. Prove her that you are changing.” Karishma singh was delighted hearing her solution and she hugged her, “Wow! Amma! Amazing!” realizing they are in Police station she at once covered up, “I mean Pushpa ji….thank you.” “Oh! Hold your horses madam. Don’t get high hopes from yourself. That case is almost impossible without madam sir.” “Pushpa ji! Madam Sir will only solve this case….Karishma Singh with Haseena Malik’s way.” Said Karishma singh smiling. Haseena Malik spent that whole day in her favorite children playing, laughing and spending time with them who were also enjoying her company after so long. In Police station Karishma Singh studied case file, drew a plan and ordered everyone for necessary steps.

Next day, Haseena Malik get call of commissioner. “Greetings sir!” she said. “Greetings Ms. Malik! I had called you to congratulate you for two things.” He said. “And what are they?” she asked holding her breath. “First is that department had cancelled your suspension because they understood that you have taken right decision regarding SI Karishma Singh.” He said. “Thank you sir, but I did not understand how?” she asked. “For that you must listen second good news which is that Karishma Singh had incredibly and wisely solved the matter of protestors with so calm and composed way and that too in such a small time that department is convinced that one who is so competent and expertly handle such sensitive cases could not take any step in heat of moment without thinking about it.” He told Haseena Malik whose happiness reach knew bounds hearing her beloved friend’s appraisal from commissioner and she said, “Thank you so much sir. I knew that about her from starting. I am glad that finally department had realized that too.” “Absolutely, we acknowledge your judgment skills Ms. Malik. You can join your duty from today itself.” He said and hung up. She ran to her mother jumping in joy, “Ammi! Ammi! Department had cancelled my suspension. Ammi! I had told you that she will do it.” Her mother was extremely happy seeing her so much happy.

News reached to Police station and they had prepared for their madam sir’s arrival Haseena Malik reached in her car and stepped only to get welcomed with red flowers and red carpet beneath her feet while Standing in front were Santosh, Pushpa ji, Cheetah and Billu. She smiled back at them and received their congratulations. She stepped in Police station and saw it was beautifully decorated with flowers and balloons while Welcome Back was written in the center. Her smile was reaching her ears when she turned right side. She read, “SORRY” written in front of her behind Karishma Singh’s table while standing in front of it were Karishma Singh. She said, “I am really sorry Madam sir for troubling you this much. Please forgive me. Today when I saw new hopes from life because they get their home back, how they were thanking me. I realized that not only as government servant but as humans it feel blessed to see people getting peace from you.” Karishma said and a tear dropped from her eyes, “I will not compel you to forgive me by showing these tears to you. This time I want to show you that all your efforts are fulfilled.” She said and wiping away her tears, she get aside giving her path to her office. Haseena was surprisingly looking at her change, she smiled and hugged her lovingly assuring her that she is been forgiven. Karishma’s happiness knew no bounds upon getting her madam sir’s love back. Anubhav singh arrived there too. “Greetings Sir!” everyone saluted her. “Greetings” he replied and then glanced at Haseena Malik with love and guilt but Haseena had not glanced him. He said, “Congratulations Haseena ji.” “Thank you sir!” she replied coldly. Everyone was enjoying this blissful moment when Haseena Malik get a message reading it all the colors of her face fade away. “What happened Madam Sir?” asked Karishma singh. “Nothing, come let’s cut the cake.” She said distracting her. 

So how is it? Waiting for your comments….........Feel free to share your thoughts about my writing style?