CALMING HER DOWN

Hello everyone! i had seen a few of you disagreeing with my potrayl of characters and are getting offensive on that part.....Well i can just say that i am extremely sorry for hurting you sentiments regarding your attachement towards some specific characters......and if you could wait for this stroy to end, you may realize that i had done justice to all characters. Secondly, before starting the story i had cleared in its introduction only, that attributes of their characters will be different from original story. Thirdly, i would like to clarify that Anubhav's character is on journey to redeem himself, where he will win her lady love all over again.....I would appreciate if you could wait.....otherwise....i believe there are many stories where you can find character portrayl just the way you want it to be......And Last but not least, I would like to thank all my readers from the bottom of my heart who daily motivate me with their immense love through their comments towards my story and my writing style.....Thanks alot gyz and keep showering your love.....

No one knows, where she had been, and what she did but Karishma Singh has seen her upon her return by hiding behind the pillar. When she returned, her red, swollen eyes were showing just one thing she had been crying a lot.

That night, at dinner table, ammi asked, "Karishma where are everyone else?" "I send them back...." She said without thinking, her words had stopped Haseena from forcing another morsel in her mouth and she looked up at her only to see her red anger flashing face. It was enough for her to exactly picture what must have she done after her. Feeling guiltier that she had been the cause of a brother-sister's broken relation she had been trying hard to stop tears within herself only.

"What? But Why?" Mahipal asked making her realize that she need to cover up, "A.....Actually sir! We all were on leave since a week. Many cases were pending, even madam sir could not be there too so I thought it was better if DSP sir should himself go and handle everything and moreover I wanted to stay here with madam sir for a longer while...." She excused and they both nodded, "Good, now you both can enjoy some personal time together...." Her mother said and she just nodded while Haseena was stealing glances at her thinking what should she do......

In her room, Haseena called someone while her eyes were on Karishma Singh who was pacing here and there in her room getting angrier and angrier. "Hello!!" Shorya replied tiredly picking it up. "Hi, Shorya Bhai! It's me Haseena." She replied. "Oh Behna you!!! After so long.....now you realize you once call me your brother...." He complained. "Actually, you can scold me about that later....but for now I need something from you........" she asked him. "Ya, sure! Tell me what is it?? .....wait Karishma....is she alright???" he asked worriedly. "Actually! Ya I mean no.....I mean yes, she is fine more than required....right now she is doing a sort of marathon in her room and her anger is rising and rising.....Please can you come here for few days.....only you can handle her right now....." she asked him. "As far as handling her is concerned, you know you too can do that....then why you called me???" he asked again but she remained silent. "Okay, I know you won't reply to this but at least tell me what had happened there?" he asked. "DSP sir was angry on me and when he busted out at me, in front of her....I went away from there and rest you can imagine what must have happened......" she replied. "Poor Anubhav Singh......she must have badly beaten him. Okay I will be there tomorrow morning...." He replied. "No, what will happen tonight....do one thing get some necessary things, I am sending a car at your home.....it will brought you here by 12." She suggested. "Okay....fine...." he replied and hung up. "Karishma!!!" escaped his lips as he could imagine what must have she done. Just then doorbell rang. He opened it and it was Pushpa ji extremely tired and worn out. "Amma!!!" he hugged her made her sat down comfortably, give her tea. She was having tea while he was messaging her head to give her some peace.

"Haseena Behan had just called, she want me there, and she said she is sending car tonight only." He revealed. "Really, then she would have told you what had happened?" Pushpa ji asked. He nodded and said, "only, what she saw....but what Karishma had done after she went away?" He asked her mother. "Shorya!! Don't even ask!! I had seen her beating many criminals but what I saw there, it still shook me to my wits......I agree that Anubhav Singh had crossed all his lines while badmouthing Haseena but how she had beaten him....forget us even he get frightened.....It was wrong, he was her elder brother and her DSP...." Pushpa ji shared her thoughts. "I know what she did was perhaps not fully right but what he did was absolutely wrong......I had just heard behna's voice and I can feel her pain....Karishma must have seen her in that state.......you are right he was her brother and DSP......perhaps that's the reason he is at home not in hospital......She and her brother went there to lessen Haseena's pain but he had not only increased it but also lost her too......" He said extremely disappointed. "No, I don't think so....where there is love there is hope...." Pushpa ji replied. "Amma!!! What he did cannot be called love? But still if it is somewhere in his heart then it's better that he erase it because now for him, it's not just Haseena ji whom he had to win all over again but Karishma too.....and until a miracle happen, she would not let him be near Haseena....and I am saying this because I know her....i know her more than you and her brother...." He sighed heavily leaving Pushpa ji in thoughts too.