MYSTERIOUS ABDUCTION

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well.....be safe and enjoy!!!

Not proofread, ignore grammatical errors and typing mistakes.

Shalini was looking at the video of their breakdown outside Police Station and was smirking, "Though, i don't know who had done this but I am impressed with him.......How blissful it is to see them breaking down. Instead of looking for her and saving her, they were busy mourning.......Haseena Malik is that one string breaking whom I could disable their sharp minds and high abilities and I could easily succeed in my mission......but where is She?" She thought to herself. "Danny??" she called him loudly who at once responded to her, "yes madam?" "Have you got anything on Haseena?" "No madam.....nothing it seems she had been vanished in air.....no one knows about her anything." Danny told her, "madam! Maybe she has committed suicide......" "Shut up Danny!!! Have you ever used your brain......." Shalini reprimanded him on his silly assumption.

In side Police Station, everyone was sitting dejected drowned in their own thoughts. Anubhav took a deep breath, stood up from his seat and moved towards centre of Police Station. He glanced at all disappointed and distressed faces and shouted, "Why are we all sitting as if we already lost Haseena?" His words caught everyone's attention. "What do you mean?" Karishma asked. "What do I mean? You tell me S.I. Karishma Singh, is this what you have learned from Haseena ji? Santosh Sharma, you tell me, Has she ever lost hope? Cheetah Chaturvedi, Has your madam sir, ever declared game over until it actually is? Pushpa ji, you tell me, isn't it right that she always fight till the last minute." Anubhav asked loudly from all of them and everyone agreed to him. "Then how can we lose hope? We are still together, we still have our skills and abilities and most important we still love her more than anything. Now wipe your tears, close your eyes, remember her words and instill yourself with new hope and enthusiasm. We will fight back, we will find her." He added walking past all of them, repeating his powerful words in everyone's ears, encouraging them and instilling a new life in their team.

Few moments later, all looked at each other and with a nod they together said, "We are ready sir, tell us what we have to do?" Anubhav nodded with a smile. "Karishma Singh, activate your network. Santosh Sharma and Cheetah Chaturvedi, make a list of all the cases which Haseena Malik had solved and recheck all of them for any involvement in this. Cheetah Chaturvedi you too, go with her. Pushpa Ji, contact the Forensic department and ask them that we need Post- mortem report and ballistic report as soon as possible. Dismiss." Hearing orders from him they left for completing their assigned jobs.

Couple of hours later, Pushpa ji returned with reports in her hand and wide smile on her face, "I knew it, Haseena madam can never do any such thing." She expressed her happiness, almost jumping. "What happened, Pushpa Ji?" Anubhav asked her in response to which she handed over the reports. Anubhav read the reports and a sweet smile spread across his lips after a long time. "What is it, Sir?" Karishma asked. "According to reports, bullet has not been shot by Haseena ji's gun instead it has shot by a sniper. And as per forensic analysis, the height of the shooter is estimated to be exactly 5 ft while Haseena ji's height is 5ft 8inch. They had found Haseena ji's finger print on his body but as per evidence she had not shot the bullet." Anubhav replied. "Thank God!! Haseena has proven innocent.....now we have to find her." Karishma added feeling a little relaxed. "Pushpa ji, fax these reports to commissioner sir." Anubhav ordered.

An hour later, "Sir, here is the list." Santosh handed over one file to him. Karishma moved towards Anubhav and together they were looking into the file. "Sir, we have cross-checked everyone, most of them are in police custody and rest who are free have been changed completely for good. There is not a single one who could be suspicious." Cheetah Chaturvedi added. "That means, it is someone new," Anubhav concluded. "Karishma, what information you got from your network," Anubhav asked. "Sir, I am waiting for my informer's call, I will get back to you as soon as I get something." She responded. "Santosh Sharma, did any other Police Station shared anything?" He asked. "No sir." She replied. "Hmm....whosoever it is must have to be a genius for not leaving any single clue," Anubhav responded.