ANUSEENA FAMILY

Hi everyone, I am back with another most wanted moment.......Hoping it to be up to the mark.

Anubhav was pacing to and fro in his cabin thinking of a way to talk to Haseena but he is unable to find any. "Yes, I should Google it..." he thought and log in to chrome on his laptop. "say her I love you, give her gift.......what nonsense buddy.....she is Haseena Malik she won't be impressed with things like this......for her there should be something straight from the heart." He mumbled to himself when suddenly an idea struck his mind, "yes simple and effective...."

With sparkling eyes, he moved towards the woman Police station. "Greetings Sir!!" Santosh Sharma was the first one to notice him followed by everyone. "Santosh Sharma! Call your madam sir, I want to talk to you all about something." She went and returned with Haseena, "Greetings sir!!" Haseena had saluted him. "Greetings!!" he replied looking into her eyes for a little longer moment. "Sir, you wanted to say something...." Haseena asked seeing him drowned in her eyes. "a...y...yes..." he fumbled but added, "Before I was appointed as DSP of Lukhnow, I had my mother and Behna on the name of the family but now I had this whole woman Police station. You all are very close to my heart and it is because of you Haseena ji......" he added paused and looked at Haseena's eyes, taking in her deep eyes he started again, "So today I am here to invite you all for a dinner with me....Haseena ji I would be very great full if you will honor me to host a dinner for your police station family." He invited everyone while his eyes were only at Haseena who was also looking at him with a surprised expression as she was seeing nothing but truth and honesty in his eyes. Karishma was keenly observing his brother and her madam sir too and she was proud of him for the route he had opted.

Other Woman Police station staff was very happy but they were waiting for their madam sir for taking the lead. "Will you??" he asked once again with fingers crossed holding his breath. "We will sir...." Haseena replied to him once again impressed with his honest expression. All woman Police station team's happiness knew no bounds that day, they all could clearly see hope of their madam sir and DSP sir's reunion however the happiest soul was Anubhav Singh; only if he wasn't in Police station he would have danced in joy though his eyes were enough to express his level of expression. "Thank you!!! Thank you so much Haseena ji.....I...I will send you venue details in sometime....see you all tonight..." he said with a wide smile and left the woman police station. Karishma Singh was admiring his brother's happiness after a long time and in her heart, she was so grateful to her madam sir for this. Haseena was also smiling seeing him so happy with her saying yes to dinner.

Karishma sneaked aside and called his brother, "yes Behna!!" he asked picking it up. "What yes? Why you invited the whole team there? Why not just madam sir??" she asked instantly. "No Behna!! I know if I had called her alone she would feel awkward and nervous too. And moreover, she could feel that I am trying to woo her or wanted to propose to her....I just want her to feel free and happy and I know it would be possible with all of your presence." Anubhav replied. "But Bhayya how you will confess your feelings in front of all of us....what if she had refused?" she asked worried for her brother. "Behna! I won't say anything to her on which she could refuse." He replied to which she asked, "What does that mean??" "Leave that, you just do one thing that reaches the venue with all." He said and hung up leaving behind a surprised Karishma.

Everyone reached the venue except Haseena who was taking forever to be there and with each passing moment, the sparkle of Anubhav's eyes was reducing bit by bit. Karishma when saw this she had called Haseena, "madam sir! Where are you?" "Karishma!! I am on my way will be there in 10 minutes.....actually I couldn't decide what I should wear..." Haseena replied and hung up. "Wow!! That means both are equally impatient..." Karishma mumbled to herself smilingly and told Anubhav, "Madam Sir is on her way, will be here in 10 min." Anubhav nodded excitedly rubbing his palms checking last-minute preps.