ANUSHMA'S FEELINGS FOR VEER

Hi everyone, I hope you are going to enjoy this update

Not proofread

Taking them in his hug from both sides, he walked past all the guests showing everyone how deep bond they share with each other, "My dear son and daughter were missing me so much then how could I not return. So I thought why not give you a surprise." He added and they both smiled. Reaching to where Sandhya was standing. She moved towards him who gave her a side hug too, "Welcome back Veer, and Happy birthday once again." "Thanks, Sandhya!! How are you?" he asked. "I am good," she replied nodding. "And you young man, How are you?" he said hugging Shorya. "I am absolutely fine. Good to see you here." Shorya replied. "Good evening Behan ji, I hope you are doing well." He asked looking at Pushpa ji. "I am fine and very happy to see you back, Karishma had been missing you a lot." She replied. "I too missed my princess a lot....Shorya, I hope you are taking good care of her." He added in a warning tone. "Ask her, she is right in front of you...absolutely fit and fine," Shorya replied with a smile and they all nodded. "Anu, it seems there are many guests from your department. Won't you both introduce me to them?" He added. "Of course Dad!!" he replied and they moved towards the commissioner of Lukhnow first.

Shorya was standing on stage with mike in his hand, "Ladies and gentlemen! First of all, I would like to thank you all for gracing us with your presence. Next, I would like to wish a happy, long and healthy life to you Dad on this birthday of yours, happy birthday!! And to make your birthday happier, I would like to call on stage our very first performer. A big round of applause for Mr. Anubhav Singh.

Anubhav was standing on stage with his guitar in his hand while behind him a video collage was playing in which his and his father's many moments were captured starting from their school days to his joining the force including those countless times where they were together playing football or giggling and laughing. He was beating soft music beats and was singing the song, 'Pita Se he Naam tera' with his wet eyes expressing the respect and love he holds for his step-father in front of the whole world.

Pita Se he Naam Tera

Pita Pehchaan Teri

Jiye Jis Sahaare Pe Tu

Pitah Se wo Saans mili

Hai Pitah Rab Tera

He was singing this gesturing towards Veer who was sitting in the front row with a proud smile on his face while around Anubhav a group of male dancers dressed in white and green colored uniforms dressed was performing.

Ho Ishwar Allah jitney Bhi

Rab hain Noor Tera

Tujh Mein hi Sab Hai

Ho Ishwar Allah jitney Bhi

Rab hain Noor Tera

Tujh Mein hi Sab Hai

Rab Hai Hai Tu hi

Sab Hai Hai

Rab Hai Hai Tu hi

Sab Hai Hai

He sang this and moved down the stage towards Veer with music playing in the background, he touched his feet to take blessings from him as Veer caressed his head slightly. He started singing again while moving towards Stage.

Pitah Ka Mol Hai Kya

Paas Reh Ke Jaana Nahi

Pyar Pitah Se Karein Ye

Keh Na PAayein

Kabhi Hai Pitah Sab Tera

Ho Ishwar Allah jitney Bhi