GREAT GRAND GESTURE-II

Hi everyone!! A bonus part for my lovely readers!!!

She could not see anyone present there but looking at the arrangements, she was really awestruck and left Mahipal's hands, walking towards the arrangements in a trance. Mahipal was smiling fully seeing his loving daughter's big wide smile. Hall was beautifully decorated with silver and golden balloons in groups of three stuck on all three walls with a distance of every 2 ft. On the fourth wall, a stage was set which was curtained with maroon color. Beside the stage, a lower platform was set, behind which 'happy birthday Haseena' was mentioned with golden color balloons and a table has placed, ahead of it decorated with red rose petals. In front of the stage, all chairs were arranged for everyone. "Beautiful!!" escaped her lips. "Papa!!" she was about to ask but then she heard Mansi's voice from backstage, "Welcome our one and only beloved Haseena Malik and of course our dad. Haseena api please take your seat and dad please join us backstage so that we can start our function soon." Mahipal moved but Haseena stopped him, "wait papa!! But what function......" she asked, "It's a surprise for you Haseena come on go to your seat and wait....I am sure you will like it...." He said patted her cheeks lovingly and went away and a pleasantly surprised Haseena went to her seat. Karishma who was seeing her hiding from backstage, "Thank God, she liked the decorations....i hope she enjoys other things too...." She was happy but nervous too. Shorya smiled and said, "Relax!! And you have to enjoy it too....though you cannot sit there but you can enjoy it from here only..." She nodded.

Curtains opened and a white screen could be seen in the background on which Happy birthday Haseena was flashing in multi-colors." Just then Mansi entered wearing a beautiful knee-length off-shoulder frock and a huge smile, "first of all, I welcome you to this small event. We all have arranged this hoping that you like it. Before we start the function, a packet was already there in your room. We request you to go and change into it." "But it's okay...." she tried. "Please api!!" Mansi pleaded and she agreed and left to her room. "I hope she would like her dress...." Karishma said running backstage and added, "Santu, next C.D is ready....you need to be on regulator.....mind it that I have given you a pre-schedule of every act.....and you need to play at the right time..." "don't worry madam. Nothing wrong would happen...." Santu assured. "Cheetah come on hurry up, get the props for the next act on stage..." She ordered cheetah who went to do that. "Aunty ji.....you are ready???" she asked her mother. "Beta!! I am too nervous...I had never done such things....what if I forget something..." she asked with a creased forehead. "Don't worry Aunty!! She is your daughter....relax and you will forget nothing but still if it happens then you don't have to worry about it...." Karishma eased her tension expertly and Pushpa ji and Her Lalla were overwhelmed seeing her this calmed and composed self when she herself is too much distressed and worried about her and Haseena's future. They heard footsteps, "she is coming!!" Shorya alerted her and at once they hid behind the stage.

She stepped in the hall wearing a beautiful black and golden full-length sleeveless gown, her hair was tied in a beautiful bun with matching golden studs in her ears and a beautiful smile complementing her. As soon as she stepped there Cheetah started a video call, "Cheetah, what are you doing?" Santosh asked loudly. "SSHHH!!! Santu ji please say it slow....It's a video call with Anubhav Sir." Cheetah said. "But..." Santu was about to say getting offended. "Santu ji!! Please...I know what he did was perhaps very wrong but who are we to give away our judgments....and moreover I had seen him repenting.....just like Karishma madam and Haseena madam, he is too in terrible pain and the guilt was killing him.....At least we should help him to ease a bit of his pain.....Please.....agree to it...." Cheetah requested her. Santu replied, "Fine!!! I will help you but keep in mind, Karishma madam must never know anything about it....otherwise we would not be left in one piece." "of course.....you are right..." Cheetah sneakily adjusted the camera at such a place from where all the acts and Haseena's reaction could be clearly seen for him. At another end of the video call Anubhav was sitting in his darkroom, with swollen eyes which once again get wet with tears of happiness to see his love after so many days, "Thank you so much Cheetah....i would never forget this......" he said with broke voice. "sir!! please hold yourself....soon everything will be fine....you will get your sister and love back." Cheetah tried giving him hope. A tear reflected his eyes hearing it and he chuckled, "Cheetah Chaturvedi you are too innocent...... I want to see my sister getting her back....she has that trust in herself or not but I know what she is capable of.....You know I even had talked to Commissioner sir for canceling her transfer orders and he agreed to me.....I will ask him to tell her after my both beloved reunite with each other....." he told cheetah and he nodded as tears reflected through his eyes too seeing his pain and redemption.