THANK YOU NOTE

100+ FOLLOWERS

100+ FOLLOWERS

It may not seem even a milestone in the eyes of many but for an introvert like me, who once was so afraid to share her ideas even with family members let alone publically, it is indeed a great achievement. 

Of course, it won't be possible without the support of you guys who had given immense love to both my fanfictions as well as my writing style. My very first fanfiction 'aye Zindagi ye tu nay kia kya' had 20K reads and my second fanfiction 'Queen of emotions', which is still ongoing, has 55K+ reads and 7K+ votes........WOW!!!! .......I mean........ all this love and appreciation was far from my imagination......

MY HEARTFELT GRATITUDE TO ALL MY FANS, FOLLOWERS, AND READERS- THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS

At this point, I would like to take one specific name who played the most crucial role in building my self-confidence on my ideas to this date, MY YOUNGER SISTER LAIBA KHAN. If she would not have been there perhaps I wouldn't have been sharing my stories with you guys.

Thank you Laiba for your positive smile

Thank you Laiba for your eagerness to hear my every new idea

Thank you Laiba for showing your excitement, more than me, to read appreciating comments on each newly published part. 

Thank you for being the very first admirer of my ideas and stories. 

Lastly, I am announcing a special gift for my lovely readers in the form of a brand new Kareena fanfiction, on this special occasion of me achieving 100+ followers on Wattpad, with the title of 'broken threads'

Check out the description and character sketch on my profile.

However, this story will be continued after the completion of this one "Queen of emotions"

                                                                         THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN 

                                 KEEP ON SHOWERING YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORTING ME LIKE THIS