Expressions of Fear and Some Secrets

Hello everyone! The following part might contain some inappropriate medical technicalities however please keep in mind that it's just for the sake of entertainment..........Enjoy!!

Haseena was sleeping while her mother was sitting by her side, patting her head lovingly. "Ammi!" she exclaimed excitedly waking up and attempted to sit up only to realize her paining injuries, "AAAHHHH!" her torn muscles and injuries now gave her more pain than at the time they were fresh. Tears dropped from her eyes and she rested back feeling every bit of her shredded body. Closing her eyes she held back more tears to fall taking a couple of minutes to hold herself not wanting to worry her mother. She then looked back at her ammi and said, "Ammi! I am fine. Don't worry these injuries will heal soon." But seeing her daughter in this state, was getting unbearable for her mother and she started crying hysterically giving Haseena palpitations and a hard time consoling her. Karishma Singh who was observing everything from glass window went inside. "Aunty Ji! Shhhhh!!! It's okay, it's okay......." Karishma hugged her mother to herself and started patting her back giving her much needed solace as she was doing it her eyes met Haseena's who expressed her gratitude through her eyes.. Karishma responded it with her eyes and despite of her anger they shared an emotional moment.

Haseena was now wide awake and looking at Pushpa ji who was sitting far away from her and not looking at her. "Pushpa ji!" she asked. "Yes madam sir! Do you need something?" Pushpa ji at once asked her senior. "Are you alright?" she asked. Pushpa ji smiled ridiculously, "What could have happened to me madam sir. You are lying on bed unable to move after getting tortured not me. Why you ask me, oh sorry how foolish I am to ask....what could have happened to you, you are senior, SHO. By the way congratulations madam sir public is so impressed finding that they have an officer like you for their safety who could return from death every time." Pushpa ji taunted her expressing her fear for losing her and turned her face in attempt to arrange things. Haseena stared her for long time and then said with tears reflecting her eyes, "Why Pushpa ji? If Karishma ji would have been in my place would you be so calm around her, congratulating her." she asked hearing which Pushpa ji glanced in her eyes for the first time since she entered. "If she had done something like that then I would have pulled her ear so hard and scolded her...." she replied. "Then why this discrimination with me Pushpa ji. You always said that you never did any difference between me and her?" Haseena said and soon her tears changed into sobs surprising Pushpa singh, "Madam Sir!!!" Pushpa singh don't know how to react, what she exactly mean from that? Haseena heard madam sir from her mouth and at once closed her eyes expecting something else. In all these months they had come closer as mother-daughter. Knowing too well that she is frightened and afraid of losing her, she wanted her to express it without any limitations of rank and seniority. Pushpa ji was staring at her shockingly realizing what she said but before she could ease her discomfort Haseena added and closed her eyes, "Pushpa ji! I am too tired I want to rest for a while." Pushpa ji nodded and went away saying, "Greetings Madam Sir!!!" She wanted her to call her as her daughter, to scold her, to express her fears and it pinched her a little but she took deep breathes and let that feeling diminish away understanding her feelings, ways of expressions and hesitations also just like she had understood Karishma Singh's reactions and anger. Her mind wandered upon Anubhav and his reaction and unlike other this time number of questions and confusions took place, "Does he really love me? Then why he said that he do not even polygraphic machine seconded his statement? Is he right am I really becoming his weakness???" like this and numerous questions were popped in her head which have no answers.

Other side, Santosh Sharma and Cheetah Chaturvedi entered her room. Haseena who had just closed her eyes opened to sense someone's presence around her. "Santosh Sharma! Cheetah Chaturvedi!" she asked smilingly while they both were looking at her without even blinking their eyes as if she would vanish if they blinked. Soon their eyes filled with tears and they started crying. Santosh at once ran near her emotional and crying. She kissed her forehead, her hands and still it did not give her solace. She hugged her through her waist sitting by her side and started crying hysterically tightening her grip around her waist while adding, "If something would have happened to you....." she was saying in between her hiccups kissing her forehead and hands again and again expressing herself, her innocent younger sister's love and her fear to lose her freely. Other side Cheetah was standing there full of tears crying, "I have always love you as a brother but I failed to protect you as one." He was saying and crying with hiccups. Haseena smiled through her tears seeing how her relationship with her team members is more strengthened as a family. "If....if ....once again you had put your life in danger then....then ......I will never talk to you....these are not a constables words to her SHO but a younger sister's words to her elder sister." Santosh said with full of tears. "Santu ji is absolutely right. You will not do such stunts again. Even if you had to then you will take action by thinking properly." Cheetah also warned her. Haseena was smiling through her tears and nodded her head. Santosh was still frightened she said, "Can I call you Haseena didi?" she asked looking down breaking last wall of hesitation in their relationship. "Of course, you can but not in Police station okay?" she replied smiling. Santosh hugged her through her waist and asked, "Haseena didi! Promise me that you will never left me alone. I got too much frightened seeing you there in such a state." Santosh was talking to her expressing her fear.

Haseena malik was patting Santosh Sharma's head lovingly but her hold was now giving her unbearable pain so she said, "Santosh!! Your hold is hurting my wounds." "OH!!! Sorry!!" Santosh said and get up. "Tell me about Police Station. Any new complaints?" "No madam sir. But yes, these days our police station is looking more like a flower shop. Daily Dozens of bouquets reach there with well wishes for you." Santosh replied to which Haseena Malik laughed slightly. Just then Doctor arrived there, "How are you Ms. Malik?" "Not Good Doctor, My body is paining as if it's every other string is being stretched and broken." She replied. "Don't worry, I give you some strong pain killers until your body heals but with that you will spend most of time sleeping." He replied. "Well, I guess I don't have any other option because that pain is more torturous than it was at the time of receiving." She said. "You will be alright." Doctor replied and went away instructing nurse to inject new pain killers. Next couple of days were spent in sleeping by her, she just wake up to eat and have medicine and after that she slept again.

After examining her, doctor called Karishma singh, pushpa Singh, Anubhav Singh and Haseena's mother in his office. As they were sitting worried for her health doctor's words worried them more specifically Haseena's mother. "Look, good news is that her organs which were damaged badly due to electric shocks were recovering and her torn muscles are also healing but our problem is that recovery is slow and we can't put her on pain killers anymore because her organs are already weak and pain killers would weakened them more so it can be really unbearable at times especially her burnt injuries and torn muscles. I am afraid if she can go through it ...." "Doctor, don't worry she is Haseena Malik, she is woman of strength...." Karishma Singh said confidently to which everyone nodded except ammi. She in return asked, "doctor, is it possible that I take her home and I continue her treatment from home." "Well!!! It could be hard for you...." Doctor replied. "I'll arrange a nurse for her but I want her further treatment for home." Her ammi insisted. "Aunty ji, I am not understanding. We are here and we will take care of her. You can trust us." Karishma Singh said. "Well, you people decide and then let me know I will prepare for discharge." Doctor said and they left his cabin.

"I request you that even if you want to get her discharged then also stay with her at my home. Considering your health you could not be able to handle her alone." Pushpa ji suggested. "No, no this cannot be possible, I will hire a nurse for her." Her mother refused desperately. "Aunty ji, what is bothering you. I can see you are worried. You can trust us." Karishma asked holding her hand. "My dear, you know Haseena by her professionalism, her calm and composed self, her being woman of strength but............." Her mother stopped saying. "But what aunty ji...." Nobody was able to understand that she thought and dropped the idea of telling them. "Beta, are you sure you will take care of her think again as it might be difficult for you." Her mother stated. "Aunty ji don't worry I will do it." She assured. "Okay if you insist." Her mother said still hesitant.

Haseena was in her room when everyone was standing there only while her mother was sitting by her side and said, "Haseena dear, you are being discharged today and I decided that we will stay with Pushpa ji until you recover." Her mother said giving her shock. "What?? Ammi....how could you agree to it .....you know everything." She at once get hyper. "Madam Sir! Why you are saying so?" "Pushpa ji...I mean to say that you people will get disturbed because of an ill person's presence and considering my health I don't think I would be able to walk or even sit on my own." Haseena replied making an excuse. "You have never considered us your family did you? Because if you had you would not have said that..." Pushpa ji said getting a little offended. "no Pushpa ji you are taking it completely wrong....I mean to say that it would be tough for you." Haseena said. "enough now! You are going to stay with us only and that's not a request of head constable but order of a mother Haseena Malik." Pushpa ji commanded her angrily. "But...." Haseena forced to argue considering her reputation might at stake if her secrets were revealed. "No ifs and but's, first I had not forgiven you for what you did in fact all of us had not and now if you try to act as per your own will then you will get a tight slap from me. What do you think of yourself? You are a human and humans do have errors and limitations." Pushpa ji scolded Haseena Malik who don't know what to do now. "Karishma, Anubhav, complete all the formalities and take her home. I will go and prepare for her there and if she resist then do call me I will get her right." She commanded angrily and went away. "Yes Amma," "okay aunty." Karishma and Anubhav agreed while Haseena Malik closed her eyes helplessly knowing many of her secrets would soon be out now.

 Do you like it?? Vote, share and comment.......