FRIENDSHIP ON ITS FULL BLOOM

hello everyone! Thanks a lot for your immense love and support...I am really grateful to all of you. In the following part, I had explained what is pharmacophobia but I had extended its influence on the character compared to reality ........if you want pure medical information then google it!!! Enjoy the part......

"Haseena madam! look at me. I am there with you. It's okay." She tried to talk to her but Haseena's pain was increasing her restlessness. Karishma held her chin and made eye contact with her. "Look at me! In my eyes! remember that moment you decided that you will go to him when you knew he will not leave you. Remember that feeling for which you suffer that brutal torture." Her words started giving her solace. "You had done it for me right, you had took bullets for me. Look at me I am there with you, right by your side, holding your hands. You are Haseena Malik, you can win over anything, any pain." Karishma Singh was talking to her looking directly at her eyes without stopping her tears. It worked and Haseena Calmed down, in between Karishma messaged Shorya to call doctor and ask him about Pharmacophobia and call him here. "Madam Sir! I want to ask you one thing. You were in his clutches from 12 hours but you could not broke his restraints then how you managed to do it when I enter." Haseena smiled slightly and said, "Honestly I don't know but seeing you in danger instill a sudden surge in my body to save you............. I guess your arrival only give me strength to fight back otherwise he almost succeeded in breaking me." She said realizing. "That means, I am not your weakness but your strength." Karishma said smilingly which soon turned into tears and she kissed her hands which are in her hold, "I was so scared! I thought I am going to lose you but thank God. HE gave me one more chance." Haseena wiped her tears and said, "Don't cry now...." Karishma had kept her busy in her talking her heart to her to keep her mind away from pain till then doctor arrived and injected her medicine. She had also given a drip of glucose to her. "doctor! Please come with me." Karishma took him from her room to outside. "Doctor! What actually is Pharmacophobia?" she asked. "Actually it is a fear of medicine and other pharmacological treatments. In this patient thinks that the medicine she is taking would harm him. Sometimes it just triggered on seeing tablets but it is also possible that patient failed to trust anyone with her food and medication except to one person she is habitual of." Doctor replied to which Karishma nodded and thanked him as he left. Karishma returned to her and send everyone away to have rest. She looked at her kissed her hand and said, "Now, you take rest. I will go." "Karishma! Please be with me for some more time." Haseena said holding her hand tightly to which she nodded, "Okay, i am here only." After that Haseena Malik slept holding Karishma Singh's hand tightly which is yet another surprise for Karishma Singh. She even tried to free herself but her hold was too tight so she decided to wait until her grip loosened. Pushpa ji returned in morning to have a look on both her daughters and she patted Karishma's head lovingly while adoring Haseena, "How much she had gone through and is still suffering and here we are unable to help her anyway." She said sharing her grieve. "Amma! Don't worry, you are nowhere at fault, you just did not know the real issue. It's okay, you go get ready for police station. I am here and I promise I won't let her suffer more." Karishma whispered slightly to which Pushpa Ji nodded and left.

Haseena Malik was sleeping in deep slumber so Karishma Singh freed her hand from her hold just then her maid Malaika came to ask what she should cook. She told her about everyone's meals when she said, "Madam! Pyaaz is out of stock at home. I would have gone but my feet are paining you know. Can you go and bring them from stall nearby." "Wow! Malaika! Pushpa ji had eased you up so much. Don't you think?" She said and added, "Fine! Anyways, Madam Sir is sleeping. I will go and bring it." Malaika smiled and went away followed by Karishma Singh who went switching off lights. It was hardly five minutes since Karishma ji left when Haseena Malik started feeling restless, she has started sweating, shaking her head side ways, getting her breadth Hitched, clutching her fists. Other side Karishma Singh had speeded her shopping and return to her only to see her in this state. She was unable to understand when suddenly she heard Haseena mumbling to herself in sleep, "No, It is paining......Please.....No......" she was saying and getting more and more restless. Before she could find out anything Haseena awaken suddenly to find darkness around her, with broken and frightened voice she called, "Is anybody there? Karishma ji? Please switch on Lights...." She shouted with shivering voice. "Ji, madam sir! Wait a minute." Karishma Singh said and switch on lights. She gave her water and wiped her sweat. "What happened?" she asked. "No....Nothing....i told you to stay with me then why you left....." Haseena said but suddenly stopped realizing what she was about to say. "I went only for 10 minutes madam sir but this....?" Karishma Singh asked. "Nothing to worry Karishma ...Actually, I found hard to adjust at new place, eating, sleeping etc." she said not telling her why she is afraid of darkness. "Oh okay....." she replied. "Karishma! I am fed up of staying in room only. I want to go out." She said to which she nodded and said. "I'll support you." She moved. "Wait...let me try...I need to walk on my foot." Haseena said. She held bed support with both hands and put pressure on her legs to get herself stand up. And she did much to her and Karishma Singh's happiness. Cautiously she lift her one foot and then leave bed support, frightened she lift her other feet. Like this she took a couple of steps and they both were elated. "Madam Sir! You did it." Karishma Singh said. Haseena nodded smilingly.

Haseena Malik was sitting on sofa in lounge putting her feet on table in front watching T.V. while Karishma Singh was in room pacing to and fro thinking how to feed Haseena Malik meal and Medicines without triggering her phobia. Just then she struck with an idea and went to Haseena straight away. "Madam Sir!!" she said but got interrupted, "Karishma! Please we are not in Police station so stop calling me madam sir." She state getting irritated to which Karishma smiled and said, "Fine! Then Haseena api!" "No, just Haseena!" she said. "But..." Karishma said getting it awkward. "Please..." she said. "Okay, if you say....So Haseenaaa....what do you wish to eat today." She asked. "You know Karishma....i won't be able to...." Haseena said. "Oh no, I had its solution." She said and called Haseena's personal cook who used to cook for her and her mother there. "Arey, swati!!" Haseena elated. "Now, you can tell me what you wish to eat." She asked again. Haseena smiled and said, "Veg biryani!!" and she said looking at Karishma, "Thank you so much for understanding." "Come on Haseena no need of thanks in friends...." she added.

She went to Swati who was in kitchen and giving her medicine she said, "Swati! Crush these pills and mix them in her plate only." Swati looked at her quizzing. "Don't get me wrong! See it's her prescribed medicines but you know about your didi's phobia right, so this is the only way to feed her." "Don't worry madam! I will do it. I know you can never harm her. I had heard a lot about you from her mouth." Swati replied and agreed. After that Swati herself served Haseena food, "Thanks Swati!!" "My pleasure didi! Now enjoy your meal happily." Haseena nodded and started relishing it while Karishma Singh thanked God finding her having it something peacefully after almost a day. "Swati! I need your help." "Ji madam!!" Swati said and they both went to guest room. After almost an hour, she came out and said, "Haseena! Come I have a surprise for you." "Hmm...." She said excitingly and went to her room herself walking slowly taking support in midway. As soon as she entered she was surprised to find its interiors exactly as her own room and her eyes get wet. "How do you realize it?" She asked getting emotional. "Nothing I asked doctor and also searched a bit on your problem and I find its solution. I decided to make it feel like your own room just to lessen your discomfort." Karishma told. "Thank you so much Karishma!!!" Haseena said and hugged her. "Now! You rest here in your room." Karishma singh told and moved towards side of cupboard she said taking out something, "With this!!!" "Now this was a shock for Haseena!" She suddenly get embarrassed. Karishma realized that and knew it is coming so she went to her and said, "By the way! Haseena honestly before marriage I used to sleep hugging such teddy, it's just that they are replaced by Shorya now" Karishma said to her ear and Haseena looked at her shocked. She added, "That's why I gave that to you thinking you might wanted one." She said to which Haseena smiled and replied, "Well, Thank you so much but you don't have to lie with me. I know you found out that I slept with it only and not only this I know how you give me morning dose of medicine." Haseena said. "Come on Haseena you talk too much. Now come here lie down and rest until then I pay a quick visit to Police station" "Okay!" Haseena agreed smilingly and rested on her bed.

How was it? Tell me through votes and comments........

Stay tuned for upcoming anuseena moment.......