'DOES LOVE MAKE US WEAK'

Hello everyone, today I was feeling quite low and wasn't in a mood to post anything initially but then pushed myself for my readers......So, here is the part i could come up with......Hope you will enjoy it.

Later that evening, Anubhav arrived, upon his way to its door he had convinced him thousand times that he is here just to meet his Behna but it seems his heart had refused to be convinced as he was standing at the door wiping away sweat beads from his face. Karishma Singh opened the door, "Anu bhayya! Come, come in please." She said hugging her brother.

Pushpa ji and Shorya was sitting with him in Lounge while Karishma was in kitchen preparing tea for her brother while Haseena was in her room, in dilemma as she should paid him a visit or not. "Pushpa ji! How is Haseena ji now?" he asked. "She is now recovering at very fast pace." Pushpa ji replied a bit only fueling his restlessness to see her. Just then Karishma came handing him his tea, "So, bhayya, how come you appear here?" Karishma questioned teasing him. "Hmm....i thought to ask you about your health and well-being. It was quite a long time we met." He said desperately covering up. "Oh...but until I remember we last met about 2 hours ago in Police station only." She said laughing at his brother's plight inwardly while all this conversation was heard by Haseena who was behind the wall. "Come on Behna, I was talking about Shorya ji not you. I came to meet him." He covered up. "I think I should go in front of him...but what if he took it otherwise....no no, I won't give him any such clue....but it's not good to ignore a senior officer." She expertly give herself an excuse and went in lounge to see him. Seeing her beautifully dressed walking on her foot with white dressings appearing here and there, Anubhav get blown away witnessing her ethereal beauty while Haseena glanced at him for a bit longer than usual. Pushpa ji was observing them and whispered in her daughter in law's ears, "look! Look how they are looking each other??" Karishma though chided her at that time but she also admired them. "Come on, sit here madam sir." Karishma called out loud bringing them out of their trance. Haseena nodded and was about to move past Anubhav and Karishma to sit ahead just then her foot collided with the table and she misbalanced only get caught by Anubhav in her arms and they shared yet another eye lock. "You said you had a lot of work then why you are here now?" Haseena asked him through his eyes "What to do, could not hold myself anymore..." Anubhav replied through his eyes only. "just be careful, don't hold yourself to an extent that you lose me forever." Haseena replied to him through her eyes. Karishma had to cough to bring them out of their soul talk. She at once held herself up mumbled a slight "thank you" and settled far away from him while he had straightened himself quickly mumbling her back, "its okay."

He asked humbly, "How are you now Ms. Malik?" "I am fine Sir all thanks to my team who are now more like my family especially Karishma singh." She replied and they both share an emotional glance she added, "I had never imagined that I will get a lovely friend in her." Karishma responded patting her hands emotionally while Anubhav who though felt guilty of his doing was contended that at least his sister had successfully maintained Haseena's trust and strengthened her relationship with herself. Anubhav asked, "Haseena ji, can I talk to you in private." Haseena do not wish to listen to him in private because she knew what he is going to say to her but she do not want to refuse him infornt of his family so she just nodded.

At terrace, Haseena intentionally stood facing the fence while Anubhav was facing her back. He said, "Haseena ji! I ...actually...." He could not complete his sentence. "Why are you fumbling so much? She asked him. "Haseena ji! When I saw you in pool of blood I lost my sanity you are one the best officers we had and loosing you would have been a great loss for the country....." he paused while she had clenched the fence more tightly thinking in mind, "loss of country......". He added taking deep breath, "all your junior team members were to much broken and distraut especially Behna....i could not be able to see her in this state. It's the reason I went overboard that day when you gained conscious.....i ..." Haseena stopped him and said sharply, "You want to apologize to me for getting overboard in hospital. You want to remind me that I should not take any false hope with what you said in hospital as you did not mean any of those thing and it just happened because of the incident. Right??" Haseena asked though she was sure of his answer, as tears streamed down her eyes still facing her back to him. "Yes, you are right. I actually wanted to say the same." He accepted, "Haseena ji! My love for my duty does not allow me to love you. I cannot afford to be weak falling in love with a woman." Haseena had clutched the fence in anger not wanting to disrespect him and said with composed voice, "Yes sir! I understand." He nodded and left bidding her goodbye. "Does love makes us weak?" she asked to herself......

Haseena stayed there long after Anubhav went away from house sitting on terrace shedding tears time and again and then wiping them herself. "Haseena! Why you are sitting here alone." Karishma came searching for her. Haseena replied coming back in sense, "Nothing, I was just feeling good in fresh air." Karishma saw her and knew what must have transpired but she decided not to touch that topic. "Come on! Let's have dinner." She took her to dining table. Pushpa ji does not know about Swati and why she had been called so when she came and presented plate specifically for Haseena. She said, "Oh hello! Who are you? And who told you to put your hand on food?" "Amma! Relax! I had asked her to prepared food for Haseena." She told. "Why? Does Malaika not cook well? You know I don't like someone else entering my Kitchen." She cringed. "Yar, Why she had to over react on every thing." Karishma thought and looked at Shorya who also shaked her head, "Again, they would start fighting." He thought. "Amma! She can't eat her made food." Karishma tried putting some sense in her. "You leave that on me. Haseena, come on taste it. I can bet no one can prepare food better than she does." Pushpa ji said putting food in her plate. Haseena looked at Pushpa ji and she does not have a heart in her to refuse her. She ask Karishma to relax and hesitantly took a bit whose only smell had started triggering her phobia. She had tightly clenched wood under the table and bitten her lips to stop food coming out her mouth. "How is it?" she asked to which Haseena nodded smilingly and gestured that it was yummy. Karishma and Shorya banged their head seeing her selflessness. "Look! You just felt happy disobeying my rules." Pushpa taunted Karishma Singh. "Shorya! You know right, Haseena cannot eat that food. She can throw up any moment now and moreover I had mixed her medicines in that plate otherwise it would be impossible to feed her that." Karishma whispered in his ear. "You are right but what had you thought of doing." He asked. Karishma was about to shout but before she could Haseena could no longer fought herself and holding her mouth she ran to bathroom. "Haseena!" followed by Karishma. Pushpa was left behind shockingly looking at Shorya who just held his head and added, "Come on Amma! At least some time you should understand."

"Haseena! Are you going to tell Pushpa ji about your problem and get her understand this or I am going to fight with her to make Swati cook for you forcefully." Karishma said. "No, you both won't fight because of me. I will talk to her." Haseena assured her and they both went out. "Haseena! Beta! How are you? Why this?" Pushpa Singh at once tended to her. Haseena took a deep breath and said, "Come Pushpa ji! Have seat here." Haseena took Pushpa ji to her room, made her sit on bed and herself put her head in her lap. "Pushpa ji, I know you are angry on me for many things. You are hurt as a mother because I had kept so many secrets from you. You are hurt because every time I am going against your decision. I am really sorry for that. Please forgive me. In hospital I had not refused to come here for any other reason but because of my phobia. Pushpa ji new places, new cooks, medication, I am afraid of these things. I cannot sleep anywhere except my own room, I cannot eat medicines. That's why Karishma had called my own chef Swati who is cooking for me from past so many years. I cannot eat anyone else's hand-made food. She had arranged this room's interior just like mine so that I can be comfortable. Problem is not in your or Malaika's food but in me. I am sorry I had not told you this earlier because I was afraid that you might not understand me." She finished clutching her knees tightly wetting them through her tears. Pushpa ji kissed her forehead, made her sit and wiped her tears smilingly. She called, "Karishma beta! Come on now bring the food which Swati had cooked for my daughter." Both Haseena and Karishma who was at door smiled fully along with Shorya who thanked God that he got saved from yet another World war. Karishma hand over the food to her mother in law who fed Haseena with her own hands..... 

Waiting for your votes and comments..........