MEGA UPDATE- REUNION

Hi everyone! hope you all are doing well.....without any further delay let me take you to an emotional, happy, and beautiful reunion.

Holding mike in her hand, backstage, taking a deep breath, she gave thumbs up to two standing on the stage behind closed curtains who responded to her with a nod. Shorya pressed the button and curtains opened with a piece of soft music while young energetic 2 boys dressed in white and black suits were swaying slightly. Everyone moved towards their seats.

A voice known but emotional started in the background, "this is the relationship of two completely opposite lady officers who started off from being senior-junior and reached to being soul sisters." And in her words dancers started their performance as one did a somersault forward to backward while the other did from backward to forward then they moved to the back towards a high balcony-like platform, one stood below while another stood at height. On the word soul sister with soft beats in back ground, both flipped their bodies together synchronized upwards and landed on the stage at same beat.

"Day when I first saw you, it wasn't just compassion and confidence but a sparkle, a ray of hope"

This time both faced each other with their toes intertwined in each other and their bodies swaying backward beautifully.

"When I saw you ready to help shanti without any complaint or F.I.R, my heart had told then only 'she has something special in her'....that day we took off together for an amazing adventurous flight"

With perfectly moving hands, back, arms, legs and even feet dancers had gestured for sparkling stars and palpitating hearts with beautiful expressions on her words.

"Initially our disagreements ......My goodness!!! they were more than I ever had with Pushpa ji in my married life...... In every new case, we only agree on one thing, it should be solved except that nothing.......if she said right then I had to say left......such a solid repulsion we used to have"

On this, both dancers were doing completely different steps opposite from one another. If one was dancing on the balcony other was on stage; one flipped using his hands upside down towards the left other did exactly the same towards the right.

"I used to beat whosoever do any criminal activity in front of me and she used to scold me daily" with a mimicking voice she repeated her famous dialogue, 'In my experience leash can only give physical pain while words could reform souls.' .......but me being me how can I step down so easily.........and one such incident gets so out of control that she was suspended........I thought she would either take my name or would not leave me for doing this to her career but much to my surprise she did not even raise her voice on me for that.......that day I started respecting her"

An aerial came from up and get attached to one dancer who started swaying and moving his body in the air while the other was doing stunts on stage only.

"Days started passing and in every case, she had amazed me more be it her beating the goons with me for the dignity of our uniform or her scolding me to stay away from bomb.....my heart was impressed with her persona"

At this one dancer sat on a bit high platform with hands between his face smile on his lips and facing the other one who was doing remarkable gymnastic stunts without any aerials.

"But then fake Haseena case had made me doubt on her honesty, I accused her for being involved in theft leading her to a great mess but she held no grudges on me ever."

Sad beats started playing and the dancer who was earlier sitting with a smiling face was now energetically jumping and flipping towards the other one, again and again, causing him to step backward and backward and in his last flip his leg hit the other dancer slightly and he fell back.