PROLOGUE

Sana's POV

"Really?You got me a job?"I asked my bestfriend that I'm currently staying with.Her name is Momo.
"Yeah.You're lucky Dahyun's friend is in rush so you doesn't need any requirements."
"Yay!Thanks!"I hugged her and kissed her but she just pushed me away.
"Stop it!That's disgusting!"
"Aishh.Thats your reward for giving me a job."
"What?You told me it's a one year supply of jokbal?"
"I don't remember I said that."I said and pretended like I was thinking."Ouch!"She kicked me off the couch!
"I let you stay here at my condo for free and you're not giving me jokbal?!"
"I'm just kidding.How can I forgot you're lovely jokbal."I said and rolled my eyes.
"Yey!Thank you!"
"Now I'll get you formal clothes.You'll start tomorrow."
"Tomorrow?!"
"Yeah.I told you it's urgent!"
"Fine."

Tzuyu's POV

"I got you a new secretary,Tzuyu.I swear you'll like her she's so cute!"Dahyun said.
"Whatever.I just need her here.But make sure she's hot.You know I don't like ugly faces."
"Of course!I made sure of that."I badly needs a new secretary.The old one left without a proper resignation so I didn't mind on running interviews since I'm so busy.I trust Dahyun.She never failed in anything I asked her.I'm still adjusting since I was the newly appointed CEO of our company here at Seoul.We have our main branch in Taiwan but I preferred it here to explore more about our business.So my dad just let me do whatever I want.
"What's her name?"
"Sana Minatozaki."I stopped typing and think a bit.
"Minatozaki?It does ring a bell."I really heard it somewhere though.
"Maybe you heard it somewhere else?"She said.
"Maybe.But I don't care."I shrugged and continued typing at the computer.
"You'll meet her tomorrow."
"Okay,then.I'll wait.If she's not pretty I swear Dahyun I'm gonna throw you at the window."
"Don't worry about that,brat.I got your back."
"Whatever."

The next day...

I was seating at my swivel chair checking on some papers when the door opened.Aish does this person doesn't know how to knock?I looked at the person and about to scold her but I saw an beautiful lady with a cute smile on her face.
"Are you Ms.Chou Tzuyu?"She asked.I sat up straight.
"Yes I am."
"Annyeong!I'm Sana Minatozaki your new secretary."
"You must be the girl Dahyun got me."Well Dahyun made a good choice.She looks hot and cute at the same time.I gotta treat that tofu next time.
"Yes Ms.Chou."
"Just call me Tzuyu."
"Okay!"I stood up and went to her.I lifted my hand,offering a handshake.
"Nice to meet you Ms.Minatozaki-"But instead of accepting my handshake,she hugged me that made me froze.
"Nice to meet you too,Tzuyu!I'll be a great secretary I promise!"I hid my smile seeing her jolly personality.
"Well then.Lets start."