CHAPTER 21

Tzuyu's POV

I was sitting at my bed.Still can't believe the information I just received.Is the world too small for this to happen?It's 4am already and I still wasn't asleep.I can't.I just..can't.My phone suddenly rang.Its Elkie.This happened a lot.She would interrupt me with my sleep but today I wasn't.I answered her call.

"Hello?Did I interrupted your sleep again?Mianheeeee~"She said.

"No.I wasn't asleep.Why did you call?"

"Can I meet you this morning?"

"Why?"

"I'm going back to Paris.With my private plane of course.So I want to meet you first before going!"

"Sure.What time?"

"By 10 am what do you think?"

"Okay.Old café?"

"Of course!"

"Okay bye."I turned off the call and shut my eyes,wishing to get a good sleep and I got two hours.I was awake by 7 am.I'm not in the mood to go to my job as a CEO so my father maybe understood it so he took my place for a while.I can't see him around.I didn't ate breakfast since I'm meeting Elkie.9:30 came so I fixed myself and went to the café.I ordered our usuals and waited for her to come over.

"Tzuyu!There you are!"She greeted.I hugged her.

"Hi."She sat in front of me.

"You ordered our usuals?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."We waited for our order to came and she was telling me some stories.But my mind was flying to understand whatever she's talking about."Tzu.Hey.Are you okay?"She asked worriedly that caught me off guard.

"Yeah yeah what is it?I'm sorry."

"Are you okay?"She asked.

"Yeah of course absolutely fine.I'm sorry it's just..I'm so stressed with everything I'm sorry."

"It's fine.Why don't you take a break?"

"What?"

"Take a break from everything that stresses you.Forget everything for a while.Take a vacation."She spoke.

"Good idea but where?"

"Paris.Come with me.You know let's chill.I won't mind moving my flight a bit late."She said with a smile.I think for a while.Well she have a point.I should chill.

"Sure.When will we leave?"

"Anytime you'd want.We'll just ride my plane it's all ready."

"Tomorrow?"

"Sure!"I nodded.I need to breath for a while.I really need to.

-

"Everything's set."I mumbled to myself as I look at my luggage that I just zipped up.

"Are you sure about this?"My father asked me.

"Yeah.Its just a few days vacation dad."

"Without telling Sana?"I sighed.Should I tell her?But she's not even contacting me.Dad also told me she didn't came to work yesterday.I'm worried but I swiped away my thoughts.

"I still can't talk to her."

"Aish.Fine.I'm the one who'll tell her."

"Thanks Dad."

"How long would you be there?"

"I don't know.Until I know what to do,maybe?"

"You know you can't ran away from your troubles forever."Dad spoke.

"I know,dad.I just need to breath and think."

"Fine whatever you'd want.I'll support you."

"Thanks Dad."I recieved a text.

From:Elkie

I'm here at the airport already I'm waiting for youuuuuu~

She texted.

"Dad I gotta go."I told my father.

"Okay.Take care."

"Thanks Dad you too take care."I went at my car and drove away.I just need a ran away and soon enough,I'll be back.To face everything.

-

Sana's POV

I came at Suho's house.The address he gave me.His men let me enter his house.

"I knew it.You'll come."He said with a smirk.

"I have no choice."

"Yeah right.Come here,love."He gestured me to sit beside him so I did.

"What do you need?"I said,irritated.

"Are you angry?"

"Of course who wouldn't be."I said then rolled my eyes.

"You'll soon fell in love with me again,Minatozaki."He was about to kiss me but I moved away.

"Don't you dare."

"Fine,fine.Now we have a week to fix the wedding.Would you like to do it?"

"No."

"Why don't you make your dream wedding here?"I faced him.

"I dont want to get married to you.You know that right?So just plan that stupid wedding.Wheres my room?"I asked.

"Upstairs."He ordered his men to bring me there and I entered.I sat at the side of the bed then cried.

"Why can't I have a choice?Damn it!"