CHAPTER 6

Tzuyu's POV

I carried her in my arms.She took too long that's why I followed her.I didn't thought that this would happen.

"That two guys who were wasted there.I want them in jail."I instructed the security.

"Yes ma'am."I brought Sana at my car,at the back seat.I drove to our hotel suite.Maybe she fainted because of fatigue.We reached the hotel suite.I was about to carry her again when she woke up.

"Are you okay?"I asked her and she nodded.

"Thank you."She told me.

"Come.Lets go to our suite."We went together at our suite.She went at the other bed.She took shower first before me.She was at her bed,she was just looking somewhere.I've been observing her.Wait.Is that tears?Is she crying?I came over her."What's wrong?"She didn't speak and held my shirt,gripping it tightly.

"Don't..don't leave..don't get hurt because of me..please?"

"What do you mean?"

"Please.."

"Okay,okay."I just said even I don't understand her.I was shocked when she hugged me and cried until she fell asleep.I just let her since we doesn't have any meeting coming up.My shirt was filled with her tears but I just let her.Her phone rang and to provoked her from waking up,I answered it.

"Hello?"

"YAH!SANA MINATOZAKI!WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS?!"I distanced my ears from the phone.Gosh I'll get my ear drums broken with her voice.

"It's Tzuyu."

"Where's Sana?!"

"She's asleep."

"What did you do to her?!"

"I did nothing!She was crying earlier."

"What?!Crying?!"

"After our meeting two men came up fighting with her-"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!"

"Can you stop shouting?!She's safe I got her!"

"Gosh her trauma freak."She said almost a whisper.

"Trauma?"

"Okay listen carefully.Please take care of her and don't let her leave without you because she might do something stupid again.What happened earlier triggered her trauma so please,stay by her side.I'll go there,I'll pick her up.I'm sorry I know she have work but she needs rest.Can you give her that?"

"No need to pick her up,I'll take care of her."

"But you have a business summit right?"

"I'll cancel it.Its not necessary,anyways."

"What?!"

"I'll do it.Dont worry."I turned the call off and look over her."What have you done to me."I asked the beautiful angel beside me.She was reminding me of someone.Jolly,clingy cute girl.My ex.Shes like her.Dang.I might fall.I shrugged and just called my dad to tell him that I'm not gonna attend the meetings.

"Hello Dad?"

"I know already.Its okay."

"What?"

"I know you won't attend.Dahyun sent me a message."

"You're really updated,dad."

"Just continue the week and have a vacation.I know this few months it's been stressful for you.Bring your date too."