CHAPTER 4

Sana's POV

I was startled.Why would she kiss me?!She pulled out.

"You're cute when you're blushing.Japanese tomato."She said and leaned at the sofa then closed her eyes.I leaned at the sofa too.

"What the heck was that?"I just closed my eyes and dozed off.Phew!

-

I was crying really hard after my boyfriend left me plus,my mom just died a month ago.I'm at the bar with Jisoo unnie.

"Aish.Stop crying.He isn't worth of your tears!"

*BANG**BANG*

We're startled by the gunshots and went over the table.

"What's that?!"We looked around and two men where heading at our table.

"She's the Minatozaki we need."The other man said while pointing at me.I was shocked when they pulled me up.

"Don't touch her!"

"Get off!"

"You're father was a mess,you know?And we need you for him to show up and got killed."The man said.

"Let go of her!"Jisoo unnie shouted.

"Oh who's this pretty girl here-aww!"Jisoo kicked her so I did the same with the guy who's holding me.

"Let's go!"She took my hand and we ran away.We were shocked when 5 more guys were chasing us.

"Unnie what are we going to do?!"I asked her while running.

"I don't know!"Gladly we were a little bit fast that's why they were far from us.We reached her car."Go inside."I went inside the car."Listen.Stay here,don't talk and stay quiet.I'll distract them."

"But unnie-"

"I'll protect you,okay?They need you and they won't bother me if they won't find you."

"It's dangerous.."

"I'm your unnie and I'll protect you.So just be here,I'll be safe."She gave me her keys and closed the door.She was just feets away when the guys came to her.I was just looking outside,at them.

"Where's the girl?!"

"She left!"

"Don't lie you're together!"

"I won't let you get near her!"

"You'll die!"

"I won't let you hurt her!Just go away!"

"Just tell us where she is then you'll be fine!"

"No!I won't speak!"

*BANG *BANG

I immediately opened the door and went to Jisoo unnie.Shes covered with blood!

"There you are."Just when they're about to get me,the policemen came so they ran away.I looked at Jisoo.

"Unnie...wake up..please.."

-

"UNNIE!"I gasped as I woke up.Her again..my cheeks were filled with my tears already.I looked around.I slept at the couch in a seating position.

"Hey are you okay why are you crying?"Tzuyu said.She was still seating beside me with a cup of coffee in her hand that she put at the center table.

"U-Unnie.."I was startled when she hugged me and patted my back that instantly provided me comfort and assurance of safety.Momo and Dahyun came at the living room.

"Oh what a scene.Are we interrupting something?"Dahyun said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Don't misunderstood it,fool.I just saw her in tears so I comforted her."Tzuyu explained.

"Yeah.."Momo sat beside me.

"Is it that again?"I nodded."I told you stop thinking of her so that nightmare won't bug you again."

"Wae?"Dahyun asked.

"Yeah what is it?"Tzuyu said.

"Nothing.Shes just having a nightmare.Cmon let's have breakfast."We went at the dinning and ate breakfast.

"I'll come at the office by 1pm.Just go there at the same time,okay?"Tzuyu told me.

"Okay."We ate then they bid goodbye while the lovey doveys can't even let go with each other.

"Yuck."

"Eww."Tzuyu and I mumbled.

"Stop it.We're going."Tzuyu said.

"You're just jealous because you're single.Go get yourself a girlfriend."Dahyun said and Tzuyu just rolled her eyes.I laughed at the.Theyre really frenemies.

"Let's go.Bye."They both left and we went inside the condo again.

"Stop thinking about unnie once and for all,Sana."Momo said.

'I wish I could.'

Tzuyu's POV

We ride at the car.I was still thinking about why did Sana didn't told me about the kiss last night?Yes of course I remembered it and when I'm drunk,I can't control myself from doing shitty things.

"What's Tzuyu thinking about?"Dahyun sang.

"Nothing."

"Ehh??I know you well bro."

"Shut up there.Because of you I messed up!"

"What do you mean?"

"I kissed Sana-"I paused,realizing what I just have said.Aish this will be non stop teasing from this dork again!

"That's it!You got kissed last night!Yay!I should've do that trick often."

"Can you shut up or I'll throw you outside!"

"Fine!"She was teasing me the whole ride!I hate her!We reached her house."You'll get laid soon~"

"Stfu."I just mumbled and finally I got home.

"Someone got kissed last night?Aish you're really my daughter!My chick magnet."Dad spoke while seating at the couch at the living room.I hate Dahyun!She already reported about that?!I wanna kill her!

"I'm just drunk,dad."

"Oh well.Come here."

"Don't tease me!"He laughed.

"I won't.Just sit here.We need to talk about something."I sat beside him.

"What is it?"

"Well,our company will be joining at a business summit at Japan next week.And as one of my CEO's,you need to be there."He told me.

"Okay."He smiled."Dad you look creepy."I said.He scoffed.

"Nothing.You're now a grown up woman,my princess.So I'm expecting you to get married and give me grandchildren soon."

"Dad!"

"Just kidding."I sighed.This was just the start,I guess.