CHAPTER 25

Sana's POV

4 years later..

Tzuyu and I went to a restaurant meeting our friends.We just got from my father's grave.

"Hi guys!"We greeted as we sat at our table."Hi Yujin!"I said and smiled at the 2-year-old kid at the high chair.Shes Jeongyeon and Nayeon's daughter.Shes so cute and adorable!

"Don't squish her cheeks.I know you love to do it."Nayeon unnie said and chuckled.

"Yeah,yeah."I just said.

"Guys we have a announcement!"Dahyun said excitedly.Momo and her got married last year.I never thought someone will last with Momo.Just kidding.

"What is it?"

"Momo and I will have a baby soon!"She mumbled and caressed Momo's tummy.

"Ehh??Jinja??"

"Yeah.Two months already."

"Yay!Congratulations!"I said and giggled.

"Welcome to parenthood.You'll spend a lot of days at the couch and waking up during midnight for your wife's cravings."Jeongyeon said and chuckled.

"It's okay.I'm sure it'll be worth it."

"Super worth it."

"How about your wedding,Chaeyoung and Mina?Woah our Chaeyoung won't be this happy go lucky girl!"Tzuyu teased.

"Its next week,okay?Everyone should attend!"Mina said.

"Of course."

"Tzuyu,Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie have a family already.Dahyun and Momo will have soon.Mina and I were getting married.What about you?Make a move,dude."

"We aren't in a rush,Chae.Right love?"She told me.

"Y-Yeah.Of course."But deep inside I was hoping.Dang it Tzuyu why are you so numb?!

-

Mina and Chaeyoung's wedding went well and we're now at the reception.

"Single ladiess line up!It's time to threw the bouquet!"The emcee announced so we lined up.Mina was about to threw it when she stopped and went near me.She handed me the bouquet and flashed a gummy smile.

"Huh?What's this?"She pointed at my back so I looked at it.I gasped seeing Tzuyu who was kneeling in front of me.

"Love..it's been 4 years and I think.. we're ready for this.My most lovely girlfriend Sana Minatozaki,will you marry me?"

"Of course!"She stood up and put the ring on my finger.

"I love you Ms.Minatozaki soon to be Chou."She said.

"Can't wait to be Mrs.Chou."

-

Tzuyu's POV

Today is my wedding.Gosh I'm so nervous!I was walking back and forth.I'm happy,scared,excited everything!

"Dude calm down for a sec can you?"Dahyun said.

"I wanted to but I can't!"

"We can't blame her.We're all like her in our wedding day."Jeongyeon said.

"You're much worse,Dahyun.Remember when you waited in front of Momo's door before the last minute on going at your wedding?Dude you're insane."Chaeyoung teased.

"I'm nervous that time!"

"Same as Tzuyu now."

"Everyone ready?"Dad asked when he went inside.

"Yeah."

"Let's go to the venue!"We went outside.Its just walking distance.We're on a beach.A beach wedding as Sana requested.Everyone lined up and walked at the aisle.There was my bride.Shes so pretty.It all felt like.. a dream.That I'll met such a wonderful girl.I'm falling in love even more!Dad was the one who's walking with her.Dad loves her more than me now.

"You take care of Sana or you're dead."Dad said.

"But I'm your daughter here!"

"Oh sorry I forgot."He said and chuckled.I just laughed at him.He took his seat and I took Sana's hand.We just listened on the judge's words.Finally it's the vows!I went first.

"I never thought I'll end up marrying the girl I was annoyed at first though."I said and chuckled.Everyone laughed."You being me back to life.You made me happy,you made my days more worth it to spend.You're the best!You gives me strength,you makes me smile.And when I'm tired,you are my rest.Thank you for choosing me.Thank you for being with me.Thank you for staying.Words can't express how much I love you and how grateful I am that you are with me.You're such a blessing in my life,Sana.You're my soulmate and you're the only girl I see that I'll spend my lifetime with.You're the only person I want."I held her hand and smiled."Life is more worth it with you and I don't hesitate spending my whole life with you."She smiled too.

"Chou Tzuyu.The oh so cold CEO.I like you the first time I saw you.We surpassed a lot of problems.We even fought for the smallest and dumbest things!But how ever, we're still together and now here,at a wedding.I'm grateful that I chose to love you.I'm grateful that I'm with you.I don't know how would I live without you.You're the only girl I'll spend my forever with and even in another lifetime,I'll find you and will choose you again.Whatever the consequences will be,I'll still chase after you.I love you so much."

"And now I declare that you two are officially married!You may now kiss the bride."The judge said.I leaned closer and kiss her lips.

"Wooooo!!!"The crowd cheered.

"I love you,Mrs.Chou."I whispered.

"I love you so much more."

-THE END-

I don't know when will I write another SaTzu fanfic since this one was just by request.Anyways thank you for reading!