CHAPTER 18

Sana's POV

"Why are you still here?!"I asked her.

"I want to talk to you."

"Why didn't you knocked or something?!"

"Just too lazy to do it so I just waited til morning."

"So you slept here?!"

"Yeah."

"You ate already?"

"I ate bread when I ordered yogurt smoothie yesterday."

"Dinner and breakfast?"

"Not yet."

"What?!Stand up there!"She quickly stand up.

"Do you need something?"I dragged her inside the condo.

"You need-hi Tzuyu!"Momo greeted."Still the same clothes?"

"She slept outside your unit."

"Woah.Anyways I still hate you for what you did to my bestfriend.Why are you bringing her here?"

"She didn't eat."

"Okay."I dragged her at the dinning and let her sit there then I brought her food from our breakfast.

"Eat."

"Okay."She smiled cheekily and started to eat.She finished the food I served her.Well I can't blame her.She's hungry,for sure."You cooked?"

"Yeah."

"I like it.Thanks."

"Now leave and go change.We still needs to work."

"No.We won't work unless you forgives me."She says.

"No."I answered flatly.She suddenly kneeled in front of me.

"Sorry!I'm really sorry!Starting now I'll believe you!Only you and no one else I promise pleaseeeeeee.Forgive meeee."She pleaded and act cutely.Dang she's so cute!

"Go leave now."

"No!I can sleep another day outside.As your boss we don't have work."

"Then I'll stay home."I said and about to go to my room when she..she's hugging my knees!"Hey stop!Let me go!"

"I'm really sorry love forgive me pleaseeeeee.P-Please.."Then I heard her hiccuped.I felt the back of my pants getting wet.She...maybe..crying?I looked at her to confirm it.Geez she really is crying!I never saw her cried!

"You're crying?"

"I..I don't want you to leave..me too.I love you so much I'm serious about that.I'm really sorry I promise I'll be better."

"Stand up first."She quickly obliged and stood up.

"Please forgive me."

"Fine.I'm forgiving you.But if this happens again,I don't know."She pulled me for a tight hug and I hugged her back.

"Promise!I'll believe no one but you!I'm really sorry."

"It's okay now."I said and smiled."So are we working today or no?"

"I more prefer cuddles than working.Its just a day the company wouldn't mind.They won't know."She says and I chuckled.

"Just cuddles okay?I don't wanna hear screams if you do something else!"I heard Momo shout.Aish that girl really have a perverted mind.

"Of course!"I shouted back and dragged Tzuyu at my room.

-

"Is this okay?Or this one is better?"I asked Momo as I choose some dress anxiously.

"Gosh calm down,Sana.I'm sure her father won't eat you alive.You told me he's nice right?"Momo said.I'm choosing my dress right now to wear tomorrow.I'll meet Tzuyu's dad personally!Finally!

"How can I calm down,dude."I said and sat beside her at my bed.

"Tzuyu's a good person so pretty sure her dad is just like her."By the way,they're fine now.With Dahyun's help and of course,jokbal.

"I wish I won't faint the moment I saw him."I said and chuckled.

"She's there to catch you anyway."

"Yeah right."I said and giggled.

-

"You're so pretty,love."Tzuyu mumbled as she lend her hand for me to hold as I opened the door.

"Stop being cheesy."I said.

"Well I'm telling the truth."We went at her car and drive to her mansion.My heart's beating madly.I'm so nervous!We reached the mansion and left the car."Are you nervous?"Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah.."I answered honestly.

"Don't be nervous.He likes you so much."She said as she squeezed mh hand lightly.I sighed.

"Let's go."We entered the house and I saw him.Her dad.

"Are you Sana?"He asked.

"Yes sir."I answered.I was shocked when he greeted me with a hug.

"Don't be too formal!Call me dad instead.Well you'll soon be part of our family."He said and chuckled.

"Dad!"

"What?I'm sure your sure about this girl.You always talk about her whenever you calls me."

"Whatever."

"So let's go at the dinning table!Lunch is prepared."We went at the dinning and ate.We talked,her dad was really a nice guy."You know you should marry her,Tzuyu.I like her a lot!"

"At the right time,dad."She said and smiled.

"I'd love to see little kids running around,you know."I almost choked with my food hearing his words.

"Sorry,love.Dad could really be a little silly,sometimes."Tzuyu said.

"By the way,how about your parents?"He asked.

"My mom's dead while my father,he lives in Japan."

"Whats your surname?Maybe I'm friends with your dad I have a lot of friends in Japan."

"Minatozaki.I'm Sana Minatozaki,dad."This time,he was the one who choked.

"Minatozaki?Youre a Minatozaki?"

"Yes Dad."

"O-Ohh..okay."He just said.Why?What's wrong?