CHAPTER 10

Tzuyu's POV

I was looking over the asleep Sana.I took a photo of her.Dude she's so cute!I heard the door opened.

"Why didn't you knocked-Elkie?"I saw my friend!I stood up and greeted her.

"Hi Tzuyu!Long time no see."She said.

"Yeah.Its been two years how have you been?"

"I'm fine."

"How's Paris?"

"It's good!"

"Why did you visit?"I said while guiding her to sit at the couch.

"Nothing,really.I was just around the place so I decided to drop by."

"When did you got home?"

"Last week."We just talked and talked when I noticed that Sana is awake already.

"Sana you're awake."

"Obviously."She gave me a who-the-hell-is-she look that I immediately understand.

"Uhm Sana this is my friend,Elkie."

"Hi I'm Elkie!"Elkie greeted.

"Hello."

"You're really a good person,Tzuyu.Imagine your letting your secretary sleep?Gosh."Elkie said.

"Uhm-"

"Excuse me.I don't want to sleep but she told me to."Sana said and rolled her eyes.

"Ye-"

"But your paid to work not to sleep."Elkie said and hissed.

"Elki-"

"I want to stay awake and work but she told me to rest duhh.Because she cares for me."Sana said and smirked.

"Abo-"

"Care?Of course your her responsibility because you're her employee."

"She-"

"You know nothing."

"Elki-"

"Well I just know that you're a cheap employee here."

"Yah!Enough!I wanna talk!"I shouted."Elkie don't be mean to my friend."I said.

"Friend huh?"I heard her scoffed.Sht.I'm doomed!

"Elkie I have much work to do.You can leave now."

"Okay.See you."She said and kissed me at my cheek before leaving.I looked over Sana who seems mad.

"Sana-"

"DON'T.TALK.TO.ME."She said and went on typing on her computer.Weve been so quiet even in my meeting.Shes not talking to me.It happened before already with Jisoo and dude soothing an angry girl is freaking hard!

LUNCH TIME.

"I'm gonna eat lunch."She said and just leave me.I stood up from my seat and followed her at the elevator.

"Are you angry?"

"She obviously insulted me."

"I know,I know and I'm so so sorry."

"I don't care."The lift opened and we came at the pantry and I still followed her.The line at the pantry parted so that we could go first but she just fall in line.

"We can go first."

"You can go first.I'm just an employee right?"She said and rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Whatever."

"You're jealous?"

"And you're a fool."She said.

"Hey I'm so sorry."She got her food and I got mine then immediately followed her.She sat beside Lisa that made me furious.I'm about to make Lisa moved when Sana gave me a sharp look.

"Don't you dare use your power here."She hold Lisa tight."You're seating beside me."

"Okay?"We started to ate.I'm not in the mood.She isn't talking to me and she's laughing with that Lisa?Damn it!We finished our lunch and went back at the office.Finally office hours are done!

"I'm gonna bring you home."I said.

"No.I'm taking a taxi."

"Alone?"

"No.With Lisa.I talked to her that we'll go home together."

"Lisa,Lisa don't you know any other name?!"

"Her name sounds good."She said and left the office."Lisayah!"I heard her voice.Argh!I just left the office and went home.I ate dinner with Dad then went to my room.I took Jisoo's photo at the night stand.

"What am I gonna do?I'm doomed,love."I just went at my bed and closed my eyes.Phew.

-

I found myself sitting at a bench.Where am I?

"Tzuyu~"I heard a cheerful voice.I can't go wrong.Its..its Jisoo!

"Jisoo!"

"Nyeongan."I hugged her.

"I miss you!"

"But you know I can't come back right?"I sighed and nodded."I'm glad you've moved on.Dont worry,Sana's a good person."

"You know her?"She smiled at me.

"She's your soulmate."

"Soulmate?"

"Yes.So don't ever give up on her."I nodded.

"Okay."

"You can do this,Tzuyu.Right?"I smiled at her.

"Yeah.Right."

-

I woke up feeling good.I took a bath and changed my clothes.

"Good morning.Whats with the smile?"Dad asked.

"Nothing.We should start the day with a smile."I said.After eating,I went to buy yogurt smoothie.Time to impress Sana!

Someone's POV

"You need to find my fiance!"I shouted at Minatozaki.

"I'm really sorry Sir but I'll find her soon."He said.

"When is that soon?!I can't wait!"

"Just give me time,I'll find her."

"Ahh!"I threw the vase at him but he was able to move away so he wasn't hit."GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!"I shouted.

"Sorry sir.Okay."He bowed before leaving.Sana Minatozaki where are you?!