CHAPTER 24

*BANG*

The gunshot was for Tzuyu,but Sana's father save her.The man covered Tzuyu causing him to catch the gun shot.They both fell down.

"Dad!"Sana screamed.Soon policemen came.Who called them?Tzuyu's father.He followed his daughter when she ride the car.And when he saw the mess,he called the policemen.He wants to go inside but it's dangerous and the policemen won't let him.Suho was about to escape but the police caught him."Dad!Dad please hold on!"Sana keeps saying as tears filled her cheeks.Her father hold her hand and smiled at her.Its a critical shot.

"Sorry."Her dad mouthed as he can't utter any words.He have a lot to say to his daughter but he can't speak anymore.The ambulance came and rescued her father.Sana ride the ambulance and Tzuyu followed to soothe her girlfriend.

"Dad please wake up..please.."The man went unconscious few seconds ago that added more fear to Sana's heart.She hates him,that's a fact but he can't remove the worry and the love she have for her father.Tzuyu was just watching her girlfriend.She should be happy right?The one who killed her mom was finally suffering.But seeing everything,she have never been happy.They came at the hospital and Mr.Minatozaki was rushed in a surgery.Tzuyu's father came too.

"Tzuyu!"He hugged his daughter tight."I'm glad your okay.Lets go home?"

"I can't dad.Sana needs me."

"Why?Who's that guy?"

"H-Her father."Her father was shocked,but then she understood her daughter."He saved me."Tzuyu admitted.

"Really?"

"Yeah.So can you leave me here?I want to hear any news too."

"Okay.If that's what you want."Her dad left her there.The policemen gave them space also,they'll ask maybe the next day.She sat next to Sana outside the operation room.Sana was just looking at the ceiling.Tears dried at her cheek.Tzuyu wanted to hug her and tell her that everything will be alright,but her mouth was shut and her body won't move.

"You know that I hate my father right?That I always find him the worst father in this world."Sana stated.

"Hmm."

"I don't like him.My mom died when I was 6 years old.I don't know him before,I was born fatherless.Until no one will take care of me.He got me.But he have never been there.His always at work and never gave me the love and affection I've been longing to feel.I'm just glad Jisoo unnie and Momo were there for me.If not,I don't know who would I be.I always hated him.Specially when I found out about him being a Mafia.Finally I had a courage to leave him and luckily I have my bestfriend Momo,who brought me here far from him.But despite everything,I can't understand why I still love that old man."Sana said.Tzuyu sighed.

"I hated your father too."

"Why?"

"He killed my mom."Sana's eyes went wide and look at her.

"Really?"

"Yeah.But despite of being a bad person,in the last minute he wanted to be a great father for you.He went all the way from Japan to save you from Suho.Even I hated him he still went to me because he told me I can convince you."

"Is that true?"Tzuyu smiled at her.

"Yes.He wanted to save you.Maybe he realized it.I admit I hated him.But the fact that he saved me for you,I can see how he wanted to be a great father to you."

"I guess so."

"So if he wakes up,can you forgive him?"

"I'll do.But how about you..us?"I held her hand.

"Honestly at first I was doubting.I went to Paris this week just to chill and think about everything.I was so damn confused.I prayed for a sign.And you know what?I saw a picture of us."

"Where?"

"Remember the photographer at Nijubashi bridge,I met him there."

"Really?"

"Yeah.I believe you are my soulmate.And I shouldn't have doubted my heart.My love for you."Sana smiled.

"I love you so much,Tzuyu.I don't know what to do if you leave me."

"Same here too.I love you so much,Sana.And whatever circumstances it will be,I'll choose to stay by your side this time."They hugged each other.Longing and missing for the span of one week they didn't meet.

"I won't loose you right?"

"Never in a million years."The operation room's door opened.Sana immediately stood up.

"Doc how's my father?"There's a hint of sad look on the doctor's face but Sana doesn't want to assume.She's hoping for the best.

"His lungs were badly damage.We did everything we can but.."

"But?"

"He's gone."