CHAPTER 17

Sana's POV

I went back at Momo's condo and with my spare key I opened it.She's at work,maybe?I went at my room and locked myself there and cried my heart out.I can't really believe it.Well I don't really know her we just met few months ago.I laid at my bed.Why can't I just be happy?I just wanna be happy even in a short while!Why is the world disagreeing?!

*DINGDONG

The doorbell rang.What the heck is that?I lazily stood up from my bed and went at the door then opened it.

"Hey.."That voice..

"Suho what are you doing here?!How do you know I live here?!"

"I have my resources,Minatozaki."

"Why are you still following me?!"

"Because I bought you.This weeks have been a very busy time for me plus I'm trying to find your father but he's hiding away from me."

'That punk.After selling me he'll just hide?What the heck?' I thought.

"I wont come with you I cleared that."

"Then what about my money?You know I hate loosing I won't loose for you.You know how worst I am as a enemy right?"

"Stop bugging her."A cold voice stormed.No other than Tzuyu.Gosh I swear I'm still angry but she saved me right now.

"Oh here's the oh-so-tough girlfriend Sana has."He mockingly said.

"Just leave her alone."

"And who are you to tell me that?"

"Well I'm Chou Tzuyu.Not bragging but I'm one of the youngest and richest CEO in the world.I'm a billioner and I can buy you and your whole clan."Ohh...that's smooth.

"What do I care?I'm also rich dude."

"Leave my girlfriend."

"She's just your girlfriend I'm her fiance."

"Fiance your face she doesn't even love you.She hates you."

"How do you know?"She went near me.

"I just know.A cheater,looser guy like you doesn't deserve this precious and beautiful girl right beside me."She said and smiled at me.Gosh stop I'll melt!

"You know,I always win.I never loose and I don't accept defeat.Your just a little kid who tries to fight with a demon."He scoffed."You won't want the consequences."He went near me."You won't sacrifice a life,don't you Sana?"He whispered that send me shivers all over my body.He's merciless,obsessed guy.

"Stop talking to her."Tzuyu ordered.

"Chill,kid.The game didn't even start yet."He said."See you,Minatozaki."He said then smirked and left.

"Are you okay?Did he do something to you?"Tzuyu worriedly asked.I quickly pushed her hand away from mine.

"You think your forgiven?You thought."I said and entered the condo again slamming the door in her face.I went at the living room and just watch.I'm pretty sure she'll just leave.She's not even the persistent type.I just do stuffs like watching,using social media and cleaning up.Boring.Work is much better.Finally 6 pm came.I cooked jokbal as Momo requested since I promised her that I'll supply it for her,giving back to all the help she gave me.I heard the door opened and I saw her walking through.I'm at the kitchen fixing dinner.

"Just in time I cooked your favorite."

"Thanks!"She sat at the table."By the way Tzuyu is outside.You ain't talking to her?"

"WHAT?!She's still there?!"

"Still?"

"She's been there since this afternoon!"

"Woah.Why don't you talk to her?"

"I just need space,you know."

"Anyway she wants to give you this."Momo put the paper flowers and chocolates at the table plus yogurt smoothie.

"Yogurt smoothie!"I got it together with the chocolates and out it at the refrigerator.

"You won't talk to her?She's still there."

"She'll leave if she hungry or sleepy already pretty sure."

"What really happened?What's with this?"She asked.I sighed and told her everything while we're eating."So it's her fault?!Damn she deserves that!"

"Don't be too harsh.I can handle this."

"You sure?I can kill her now if you want."

"I'll be fine Momo don't worry.I can do this!You already did much for me and I appreciate it."

"But I can do much more for my best friend!"I smiled.

"Thanks but no thanks,Momo.Trust me on this."

"Okay."After fixing some things we already went to sleep.Phew.

-

The next morning as usual I did my daily routines and get ready for work!I need to work and act professional.After having breakfast with Momo I fixed my bag and get ready to leave.I always got of first before Momo.

"I'll leave now bye!"

"Bye!"I opened the door and I saw someone seating beside the door.

"Uhm hey?"That clothes..it's familiar.Dont tell me..

"Morning."She looked up.

"Tzuyu?!"